Agyness Deyn voted the most annoying person of 2008

maybe this is the beginning of the end, I loved her work with Meisel and her Armani ads.. but I agree with the poll, maybe not most annoying person but she is the most annoying model..

You took the words right out of my mouth -_-

I'm happy that most people find her annoying and overexposed too:woot:

I don't know if she's the most annoying person I know of, but she def is annoying..

YES! Ths is what I've been thinking for months and months...

Anyone know why she changed her name?

From wikipedia:

Deyn's name was apparently coined after she consulted her mother's friend, a numerology expert who advised her of the most 'fortuitous' way to spell the name 'Agnes'. [6] It was reported that her mother Lorraine and sister Emily have both changed their surname to Deyn, while Lorraine has changed the I in her first name to Y.[7]

The whole family is :wacko: .

you know what's more annoying is the fashion world and the media's hype of her....the ones that keep her in the limelight. ironically,this 'tv' panel can vote on such a thing yet they are part of the machine.

I really don't know why people find her annoying ?
What has she done to make herself annoying ?
I really like her and I think this is the most ridiculous thing ever . . . she beat Kerry Katona? Fgs?

Vote for me: Cheeky Agyness Deyn laughs at being voted 2008's most annoying celebrity as she attends a tribute to designer Stephen Sprouse hosted by Louis Vuitton at Bowery Ballroom in New York yesterday
clearly she is not bothered by it!...:lol:..

but can we talk about that vintage stephen sprouse jacket?!?!?
:woot::woot::woot:

LOVE IT!!!
:clap:

why would she be bothered? she clearly can't annoy herself :lol:

IMO she's just trying too hard. trying too hard to be edgy, quircky, hip. ugh, hipster scum.

The thing is, if people didn't love her so much, at one point, she probably wouldn't have this "title"....They ask to take her picture, she poses, it gets plastered everywhere, which isn't her fault. The overexposure thing isn't something she could help. I think some people have grown tired of seeing her, which can be rather odd as a lot of those people loved her in the first place. Oh how fickle this world can be:innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't get how she's so annoying.. It's easy to just ignore her, it's not like she's everywhere (although i'm not sure how it is in England) and I can think of a lot more annoying people.

^ In England she was on the Versace runways one minute only noticed by the people who care about fashion the next she's gracing the pages of every magazine and newspaper in her kookie style.
I didn't really get how she went from one to the other . .
But whenever I see her in the magazines I always think she looks great.
I've never really thought of her as annoying before.

This is perfect. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought she was annoying.

haha i cant help but LOL when i saw the title of this post.

imo the most annoying thing about her is her accent and the way she talks, like 'i donno why like i dont like her, like'

I think she gets this attention because she is fearless with the 80s retro....and then she does have a sort of weird 80s style face as well. It probably irks the people who were wearing those clothes in the 80s to no end...

She's in the newspaper all the time. It has been overkill in Britain. Plus the interview she gave on Jonathan Ross was immensely irritating. She said "like" about 250 times.

I find it also quite disconcerting that I used to work with a gay guy from north Manchester who looks and sounds just like her. :ninja: They aren't related as far as I know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johngreen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->