Al Pacino and Rose McGowan together

I'm right with you CelineChic How can you not fall in love with Tony Montana? :smile:

chicsassy7 said:
I'm right with you CelineChic How can you not fall in love with Tony Montana? :smile:

Part of the reason I fell in love with my fiance is because he has the Tony Montana Latino accent! :lol:

aaahhhh so sexy :heart:

okay, totally different subject, but

you know, i actually think dustin hoffman is really sexy.
not so tall, but damn sexy!
hoffman.jpg
NPA031530-002.jpeg

^ I love Dustin!

He's actually not bad lucking at all. Even now, in his old age.

Al Pacino is my favorite actor, and I've been in love with him ever since I saw "The Godfather" when I was 11 (I am 19 now). I still think he's a very sexy, handsome man (even at the age of 65), and I adore him and look forward to all his movies. The man just oozes charm, and I would honestly marry him in a heartbeat. :-) I'm sort of jealous of Rose, but she seems really nice, and she's really gorgeous, so I hope that all works out! (Also, if you want to watch more Pacino movies, I suggest the Godfather movies (obviously), Dog Day Afternoon (I consider that his best performance ever), Insomnia, Angels in America, Heat (Bobby D is in that, too), Glengarry Glen Ross, The Insider... he's been in so many great movies

I love Dustin Hoffman too! Can you believe he's almost 70? He looks like he could still be in his 50s! Like Pacino, he's extraordinarily talented in every way. I'm just really enamored with the big talents in the 70s. I adore Robert DeNiro, too (just saw him in "Taxi Driver" - man, he's hot, even though he was psychotic). And Jack Nicholson.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muk5
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->