Alexander Skarsgard

Still looking hot, but I prefer him with slightly longer hair.

I wonder if BLL has given him some more prestige projects?

Actor Alexander Skarsgard accepts Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Limited Series or Movie for 'Big Little Lies' onstage during the 69th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards at Microsoft Theater on September 17, 2017 in Los Angeles, California.
5Jp1H6n.jpg

Alexander Skarsgard attends HBO's Post Emmy Awards Reception at The Plaza at the Pacific Design Center on September 17, 2017 in Los Angeles, California.
i39yaKD.jpg

zimbio​

His first major award and he has that awful mustache in every pic :lol:

Actor Alexander Skarsgard attends The 75th Annual Golden Globe Awards at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 7, 2018 in Beverly Hills, California.
al0Q2SB.jpg

Actor Alexander Skarsgard attends HBO's Official Golden Globe Awards After Party at Circa 55 Restaurant on January 7, 2018 in Los Angeles, California.
Ih652vX.jpg

Actor Alexander Skarsgard attends The 23rd Annual Critics' Choice Awards at Barker Hangar on January 11, 2018 in Santa Monica, California.
5b6l6yT.jpg

Actor Alexander Skarsgard accepts Best Supporting Actor in a Movie/Limited Series for 'Big Little Lies' onstage during The 23rd Annual Critics' Choice Awards at Barker Hangar on January 11, 2018 in Santa Monica, California.
B8wfGn0.jpg

zimbio​

The Observer Magazine - February 2018
aqIwkdG.jpg

@_magazinecovers

Alexander Skarsgard at Flaunt Presents A Private Screening Of Eva Dolezalova's 'Carte Blanche,' June 14, 2018
Alexander+Skarsg+rd+Flaunt+Presents+Private+6_G15G1m9lJx.jpg

zimbio​

Alexander Skarsgård attends "Hold The Dark" premiere during 2018 Toronto International Film Festival at Princess of Wales Theatre on September 12, 2018 in Toronto, Canada.
gXUIhOh.jpg

zimbio​

Alexander Skarsgard attends the European Premiere of "The Hummingbird Project" at the 62nd BFI London Film Festival on October 13, 2018 in London, England.
mLT82pA.jpg

zimbio​

Alexander Skarsgard attends the Hugo Boss Prize 2018 Artists Dinner Celebration held at the Guggenheim Museum on Thursday (October 18) in New York City.
naomi-watts-alexander-skarsgard-buddy-up-at-hugo-boss-prize-2018-13.jpg

justjared​

I've seen a preview of the first two eps of the little drummer girl and boy does he looks perfect in it. And the show being directed by Park Chan Wook, there's an attention to the details, the costumes, the colors, everything that suits him perfectly.

I'm looking forward to it. A shame his next big thing will be Godzilla vs Kong :blink:

Alexander Skarsgard suits up for the premiere and photo call of his new movie, The Northman, held at Rigoletto Cinema on Monday (March 28) in Stockholm, Sweden.
alexander-skarsgard-gustav-lindh-northman-premiere-stockholm-13.jpg
alexander-skarsgard-gustav-lindh-northman-premiere-stockholm-03.jpg

justjared​

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonic boom
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->