• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Alexander Wang F/W 13.14 : Malgosia Bela by Steven Klein

Well it was inevitable that a boxer ring would be the campaigns location, but I do actually like the shots. I think it would a shame if colour was completely excluded though

The third shot is very nice! After a while, I don't think this is a bad campaign at all.

It's so freakin' try hard. Everything this kid does is so belabored and meditated it hurts! There's never any spontaneity! Ever!

Ok on first look I absolutely hated this but the more I look at it the more I'm warming to it! I really like the lighting Steven used. The black and white is so typical and boring though, come onnnnn.

This is like a nosier version of the Balenciaga campaign. It's got so many elements going on that I think it will be very eyecatching in print. I like that it showcases the clothes so well and thoroughly.

What an awfully ugly campaign. The (hideous to start with) clothes aren't shown properly. Malgosia doesn't look her best here. The crappy editing and filter topped off with a lame concept doesn't help either.

Those fur gloves are abominations. Nothing can save them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeroplvne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->