Alice Metza

I agree with you all sadly :(
You should check out her two latest instagram posts.

Yeah she apparently got cancelled from Lanvin.

I think she looks incredible this season. Skin is glowing like it hasn't in the past, and she seems more comfortable being a model than she did when she debuted. I'm still as obsessed as I was when she debuted a year and half ago.

^your comment is the reason why the fashion industry needs to change. Anyway, we can't discuss that issue here. For being a fan of Alice, you should be concerned and not happy about the way she looks. Even she said it's because she's overworking. There are reasons she hasn't been booked since NY, where there are no regulations, it seems. Where's the Model Alliance on that issue ?

@tapenerd : where did you see about her cancelation from Lanvin ?

^your comment is the reason why the fashion industry needs to change. Anyway, we can't discuss that issue here. For being a fan of Alice, you should be concerned and not happy about the way she looks. Even she said it's because she's overworking. There are reasons she hasn't been booked since NY, where there are no regulations, it seems. Where's the Model Alliance on that issue ?

@tapenerd : where did you see about her cancelation from Lanvin ?

Fact Check: Alice skipped London and walked 10 shows in Milan. Ms. Metza STAYS booked.

My comment certainly isn't the reason the industry needs to change. I've made no comment or insinuation about what you guys are talking about, because it's none of my business. I just listed the reasons why I think Alice is the jam. Different type of girls appeal to different types of people. Everyone has their own idea of what they think is beautiful. Alice is mine.

Fact Check: Alice skipped London and walked 10 shows in Milan. Ms. Metza STAYS booked.

My comment certainly isn't the reason the industry needs to change. I've made no comment or insinuation about what you guys are talking about, because it's none of my business. I just listed the reasons why I think Alice is the jam. Different type of girls appeal to different types of people. Everyone has their own idea of what they think is beautiful. Alice is mine.

She is mine too. :rolleyes:

I only see 3 shows from Milan in this thread. :blink:

Well you can understand why I thought you were talking about that unspeakable issue. Cancellation from Lanvin because of you-know-what and then you talked about how good she looked this season...
But I agree with you she is indeed strikingly beautiful

+ Proenza Schouler ss17 - New York

3.1 Phillip Lim ss17 - New York

vogue & livingly

Alberta Ferretti ss17 - Milan

Coach ss17 - New York (O)

vogue & livingly

Sportmax ss17 - Milan

Emilio Pucci ss17 - Milan

vogue & livingly

Backstage at Marni

Missoni ss17 - Milan