• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Alicia

LeEtoile

Reaction score
New Girl. Trust me when I say she is going to be a star. :wink:

Name: Alicia
Agency: Ford
Height: 5'9
Bust: 32
Waist: 24
Hips: 35

Last edited by a moderator:
Some polaroids.
alicia9iz.jpg

Maybe is she waits 2 years? She is gorgeous though :flower:

she is stunning, but i just can't get over her age! and that she is 5'9'' already!! (coming from a comparitive midget - all 5'5'' of me :wink: and i'm 24!).

best of luck to her!

:heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
quite a unique look and the hoight aint bad @ all for her age especially

quite a unique look and the height aint bad @ all for her age especially

Gerren is 5'11 and 13 or 14, right? Actually it's pretty sad, girls that young and tall rise high above their friends and they probably feel very gawky. At least, that's what I think.

What on earth do these girls eat to be 5'9" at the age of 14? Whatever it is, I must get some. :P

I love her eyes, so pretty.

Beautiful face, I think they should have waited a couple of years though personally, 14 is very young to be modelling. :flower:

She is probaly 5'7 and will grow to 5'9. At 15 I was '5'10' according to my comp card (I was actually 5'8 and now I'm 5'9).
Comp cards nearly always lie.

Hehe that's good to know evexa. Sometimes I can get a little jealous at the girls who are 5'9 or 5'10 at such a tender age :blush: Though I'm not short at all and still growing (almost 5'8.5, 15 years).

As far as her age goes...I think she is from NJ, so booking jobs wouldn't be much of a problem since she is practically in the city? And things seem to be working out for her...She is shooting something very big on monday! :innocent:

LeEtoile said:
As far as her age goes...I think she is from NJ, so booking jobs wouldn't be much of a problem since she is practically in the city? And things seem to be working out for her...She is shooting something very big on monday! :innocent:
Ooooo...can't wait to hear! :flower:

I'll feel bad for her if her body changes over the next couple of years to curves that the modeling industry will not accept. 14 is too young to model, imo.

LeEtoile said:
I think she will do well too, 14 is a good age to start :smile:
are you her booker?

evexa said:
I think she will do well too, 14 is a good age to start :smile:
are you her booker?

Wouldn't that be COOL if I was? :wink: No I'm not, but I know her booker.

I'm usually not a fan of girls starting that young, but she does have the right look... Now if only she can keep over the next few years. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
discrepancyofficial
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->