Alison Brie

LolaSvelt

Reaction score
Star of Community and Mad Men who will also be seen in Scream 4.

Actress Alison Brie arrives at Spike TV's "Scream 2010" at The Greek Theatre on October 16, 2010 in Los Angeles, California.
Alison+Brie+Spike+TV+Scream+2010+Arrivals+ATEGt1taeMAl.jpg
Alison+Brie+Spike+TV+Scream+2010+Arrivals+6U8LQAX8PC9l.jpg

Alison Brie attends the Y-3 Spring/Summer 2011 fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at the Park Avenue Armory on September 12, 2010 in New York City.
Alison+Brie+Y+3+Fashion+Show+Spring+Summer+ZksqKqLoA8bl.jpg
Alison+Brie+Y+3+Fashion+Show+Spring+Summer+Q6NV1ER54Gul.jpg

Alison Brie backstage at the Diane von Furstenberg Spring 2011 fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at The Theater at Lincoln Center on September 12, 2010 in New York City.
Alison+Brie+Diane+Von+Furstenberg+Backstage+Y4jwGY_oDAKl.jpg

Actress Alison Brie attends the Max Azria Spring 2011 fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at The Stage at Lincoln Center on September 12, 2010 in New York City.
Alison+Brie+Max+Azria+Front+Row+Spring+2011+vOiOYZlpHu4l.jpg
Alison+Brie+Max+Azria+Front+Row+Spring+2011+FG-WFTU8aAMl.jpg

zimbio

The Weinstein Company And Relativity Media's 2011 Golden Globe Awards Party

Alison+Brie+Weinstein+Company+Relativity+Media+z8vyPRde8Xml.jpg
Alison+Brie+Weinstein+Company+Relativity+Media+zBDcnKj_qWbl.jpg

zimbio

She's such a lovely girl and I want to love her look but there's something wrong although I can't quite put my finger on it.

But she's so amazing both in Community and Mad Men that she can wear whatever she likes, she'll still be cool :smile:

JANUARY 21 2012: THE VARIETY STUDIO AT THE 2012 SUNDANCE FILM FESTIVAL
normal_alisonbrieweb1002.jpg

normal_alisonbrieweb004.jpg

normal_alisonbrieweb002.jpg

alisonbrieweb.org

JANUARY 22 2012: 2012 SUNDANCE FILM FESTIVAL - SAVE THE DATE PREMIERE
normal_alisonbrieweb011.jpg
normal_alisonbrieweb002.jpg

normal_alisonbrieweb003.jpg

normal_alisonbrieweb005.jpg

normal_alisonbrieweb006.jpg

normal_alisonbrieweb007.jpg

normal_alisonbrieweb011.jpg

normal_alisonbrieweb014.jpg

normal_alisonbrieweb012.jpg

normal_alisonbrieweb013.jpg

alisonbrieweb.org

Love Annie!! she can do the Mad Men character and the community one with such talent it´s difficult to think they´re the sane actress. She is cute and YOUNG in these pics

Alison Brie's Sundance Photo Diary
The Community and Mad Men star grabbed our camera and took some shots for us at the annual film festival. What'd she come away with?
alison-brie-photo-diary01.jpg

The cast of Save the Date (Geoffrey Arend, Martin Starr, Lizzy Caplan, Mark Weber, and me) minutes after our premiere screening. Note me pointing to Lizzy's chest, the *real* star of the film.
alison-brie-photo-diary02.jpg

Falling in love at Sundance.
alison-brie-photo-diary03.jpg

Cold weather clothing problems. Earmuffs or DJ?
alison-brie-photo-diary05.jpg

Attempting to be badass in the presence of genuine badass, Samantha Ronson.
alison-brie-photo-diary06.jpg

The full cast and crew after Save the Date premiere.
alison-brie-photo-diary07.jpg

Emergency bathroom makeup touch-ups (with Rachel Berk, Save The Date co-producer) complete with lollipop!
gq.com

this is old:

Alison Brie and Gillian Jacobs Did This Lesbian Scene for Us

And all we had to do was ask nicely. The hilarious and hilariously gorgeous girls of "Community" are such good sports, aren't they?
community-gillian-jacobs-alison-brie_628.jpg

They spend a lot of time together, these two, making their scrappy, genre-warping sitcom, "Community," posing for instantly viral almost-make-out TwitPics, and hanging off-set with their lace-tight castmates. What we're saying—as if the photo isn't evidence enough—is there's sugar between these two, they're a team. "With a shoot like this," Alison Brie (left) says, "you're negotiating these positions together: 'Can you move your crotch a little to the left? Really get it up there.' "

"The next day we were texting each other," Gillian Jacobs adds. " 'Are you sore, too?' "

"Community," now two seasons deep, seemed to figure itself out almost instantly—embracing weird, risky habits like engineering entire episodes as film parodies and building in layers-deep Easter eggs for its devotees. Not to mention the wire-sharp quips traded by the members of the show's lightly dysfunctional study group.

Brie's character, Annie, who protests indecency in a register that conjures a conductor on his tiptoes, couldn't be more of an innocent, fizzy contradiction to the actress. Annie, on "Community": never seen a penis. Brie, in an essay she wrote about deflowering her gay friend: "My vagina would have been his road to salvation!" Which is to say, the girls are willing to embrace the funny in sex. "It's just so deadly serious to each of us but hilarious to everyone else," Jacobs says. "When you're having sex with someone," Brie adds, "it really is similar to putting yourself out there and saying, 'I think this is funny and I hope you laugh.' "

"Fake it till you make it," Jacobs says. "That's what my drama teacher used to say."

Brie: "I don't think she was talking about sex."

Jacobs, whose Britta has "slept with two-thirds of the male population" at the show's school, is playing opposites, too: "The episode where I made out with my supposed lesbian friend was the first time I'd kissed a girl. I was terrified."

Brie: "Aw, Gil! You should have let me know! We could have practiced!"
gq

Entertainment Weekly Portraits At 2012 Sundance Film Festival
ews1.jpg

ews2.jpg

The The Beauty Book For Brain Cancer (click for HQ)

alisonbriefan.net

Several of your favorite actors just got new jobs in a movie about, well, jobs. CBS Films announced today that Anna Kendrick, Bryan Cranston, Alison Brie, and Jay Pharoah will all star in the comedy Get a Job, about a recent college grad (Miles Teller) who's navigating the job market at the same time as his father (Cranston) and friends. Roger Dodger director Dylan Kidd will go behind the camera, and maybe he's taken the movie's themes to heart: It's Kidd's first feature film since 2004's P.S.
vulture

16th Annual GQ "Men Of The Year" Party
Alison+Brie+16th+Annual+GQ+Men+Year+Party+YL0IpMFpHZul.jpg

Global Green USA's 9th Annual Pre-Oscar Party
Alison+Brie+Global+Green+USA+9th+Annual+Pre+TjOk8ggVG3bl.jpg

The Paley Center For Media's PaleyFest 2012 Honoring "Community"
Alison+Brie+Paley+Center+Media+PaleyFest+2012+G0Y7x3XfMFvl.jpg
zimbio

'Mad Men' Season 5 Premiere at ArcLight Cinemas in Hollywood - March 14, 2012

tlfan

She sometimes reminds me of Melanie Laurent.. a brunette version. Or Sarah Michelle Gellar.

Not a fan of the above dress, the material looks off but I love the make-up. She has the prettiest eyes.

^she does look a bit like a brunette melanie laurent in those pics.

Thread: Elle - Worldwide #4

elle canada april 2012
some like it hot
star: alison brie
photographer: giuliano bekor
stylist: anita patrickson
hair: robert ramos and gilbert muniz
make-up: sage maitri

ebook free download

Exclusive... 'Community' actress Alison Brie leaving an apartment building in Los Angeles, California on March 15, 2012. (March 15, 2012 - Photo by FameFlynet Pictures)
Alison+Brie+Alison+Brie+Leaving+Apartment+x9I3j-gGvt2l.jpg

Alison+Brie+Alison+Brie+Leaving+Apartment+vCkHUr7kuBtl.jpg

Alison+Brie+Alison+Brie+Leaving+Apartment+YfBzlD1sWGml.jpg

Alison+Brie+Alison+Brie+Leaving+Apartment+LB9yaR4IHC8l.jpg

Alison+Brie+Alison+Brie+Leaving+Apartment+HP2KShZ3n2kl.jpg

Alison+Brie+Alison+Brie+Leaving+Apartment+uFP3W1KNMetl.jpg

Alison+Brie+Alison+Brie+Leaving+Apartment+rY9nu6R7IJcl.jpg
zimbio

^That fifth picture of the guy checking her out has me rolling:rofl:

Photographed by Tyler Shields (aka the worst)
alison_brie.jpg

With Vincent Kartheiser (mad men)
vincent-kartheiser.jpg

-tylershields.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"