American Sportswear

Mota3089

Reaction score
Who feels American Fashion is what we wear the most when looking for Style and comfort?

Who do you believe are the true masters of American Sportswear or just American Fashion.

Should American Fashion embrace European Fashion and use it as its inspiration? :innocent:

i think American Fashion does embrace European style, we steal the sleek design and culture of modern fashion and then make it wearable for more active larger people and then you have what we put out in stores, a replica of European style with the American comfort. as for American designers... Nike? (I'm no good with designers on demand haha)

Who feels American Fashion is what we wear the most when looking for Style and comfort?

What do you mean by American Fashion? Can you post a few examples of what American Fashion means to you?

Who do you believe are the true masters of American Sportswear or just American Fashion.

Personally, my sportswear is about function and form to fit that function so I don't particularly care about its fashion. It is the technology of the fabric and design that I need. As to American designers, that is a complicated concept. It depends on how long they have been American.

Should American Fashion embrace European Fashion and use it as its inspiration?

I think the web has already made the US to Euro fashion stream a dead issue. America is full of 200 or more cultures and the world is looking everywhere, to every culture, to embrace a sense of fashion and inspiration.

do you mean activewear/athletic wear when you say sportswear?

do you mean activewear/athletic wear when you say sportswear?

No. Sportswear is what the Fashion Industry considered the style of American Fashion. Elegant but yet functional for everyday life.

Hmm Well I am not American, but I think I understand what you mean by American fashion. I think anyone can find clothing they would like, clothing that would be wearable and comfortable, in any country, American or not.
And the last question.. I guess it depends on what your view is of European fashion.. It's too much to generalize--there are a load of different styles everywhere

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mihxxen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->