Anastasia Barbieri

I had the pleasure of sighting Mademoiselle Barbieri outside of Lincoln Center yesterday before and after the Diane von Furstenberg show and I must say that she is one of the most chic, elegant women I have ever laid my eyes upon. She conducts herself in such a graceful, composed manner. Observing the way she walks and her mannerisms is like watching a ballerina on stage. I was particularly struck by the way she held her cigarette and smoked. She made smoking look so beautiful and soignee, an oxymoron that I could not believe I was seeing before my eyes! She stands out from the rest of the fashion figures because she dons such classic, well-made clothes, not silly, ridiculous outfits that garner attention. Yesterday she was wearing a mannish pinstriped suit and modest sized heels and carrying a very luxe metallic silver pochette. I watched in awe as she walked straight past all of the bloggers unnoticed! She is a woman who knows what looks good on herself and dresses for herself, not for the attention of others.

An hour after I first saw her, I saw her again, this time with her beautiful little daughter. I'm sure her daughter, who was wearing an adorable little Burberry trench coat, jeans, and carrying her mommy's clutch, will someday grow up to be as so effortlessly chic as her mother.

Last edited by a moderator:
At Donna Karan SS 11 with Carine

carineanastasiaatdk.jpg

daylife.com

Thank you Birds of Paradise :smile:! Thanks so much for the photo updates! Barbieri looks so whimsical in the above picture!

Vogue Paris September 2005
Anastasia Photographed by Céline Stefani
Styled by Mélanie Utzmann Huynh

Scanned by Mimiko

repost? i love her creative take on menswear:
barbieri.jpg
style.com

Anastasia herself as a model in late 80's;

from www.modelscomposites.com

And Anastasia on runway. 1990-1991 Fall/Winter
collection (Martine Sitbon)

Scanned by me from Ryuko Tsushin magazine
1990 summer issue.

At the dinner organised by VP for Charlotte Casiraghi and Testino

vincent_darr__et_anastasia_barbieri_482875241_north_619x374.jpg

vogue.fr

anastasia-barbieri---robert-rabensteiner-3538775_0x440.jpg

Vogue.it

Is she a couple with Robert Rabensteiner? They're always together, but I lack any "gaydar..."

Kanye West aftershow

robert_rabensteiner_et_anastasia_barbieri_991008401_north_619x374.jpg

vogue.fr

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"