Andra Day

Yohji

Reaction score
Andra Day (born Cassandra Monique Batie; December 30, 1984) is an American singer, songwriter and actress from San Diego, California. Her debut album, Cheers to the Fall, was released in 2015 and peaked at number 48 on the US Billboard 200 chart. At the 2016 Grammy Awards, the album was nominated for Best R&B Album and the album's main single, "Rise Up", was nominated for Best R&B Performance. Day also appeared alongside Stevie Wonder, who is partially credited for her discovery, in an ad for Apple TV in late 2015. Her Cheers to the Fall Tour began in November 2016.

In 2021, she portrayed Billie Holiday in the biopic The United States vs. Billie Holiday, for which she received two nominations at the Golden Globe Awards: Best Actress in a Motion Picture – Drama and Best Original Song.

Singer, Songwriter, Now Movie Star: Andra Day Is Just Getting Started

9RtgOSV.jpg

EzMx4cH.jpg

x6VYN4U.jpg

wmagazine.com

Introducing British Vogue’s 2021 Hollywood Portfolio, Featuring 27 Of The World’s Biggest Stars

ntt62zC.jpg

Andra Day
‘The United States vs Billie Holiday’

Grammy-nominated singer Andra Day, 36, embodies the late, great Billie Holiday in Lee Daniels’s visually stunning biopic, revealing an acting talent as rare and powerful as her voice.

What would you be doing if you weren’t an actor?
“When I was a kid, I told my parents I wanted to be a palaeontologist. They were like, ‘Yeah, you should probably stick to acting.’”

vogue.co.uk​

Andra Day attends the 93rd Annual Academy Awards at Union Station on April 25, 2021 in Los Angeles, California.

y0C1vfo.jpg

Ow4WwCE.jpg

0N4jbye.jpg

zimbio.com​

Just awful, her buttcheek peeking out, the bustier's terrible fit...

US InStyle June 2021

A New Day

Photography: Chrisean Rose
Styling: Julia Von Boehm
Hair: Tony Medina
Makeup: Porsche Cooper
Cast: Andra Day

US InStyle Digital Edition

Andra Day attends the BET Awards 2021 at Microsoft Theater on June 27, 2021 in Los Angeles, California.

bMsbmAq.jpg

jdEmhya.jpg

RzOV1co.jpg

Xaq1GzB.jpg

zimbio.com​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->