Andreea Diaconu

Its kind of disturbing how young some models are....and how there made up to look like there 20.......

on her agency site its written she shot the YSL fragrance campaign and also Dolce and Gabbana...thats awesome i think she will be a big model she i so young and she is already doing big campaigns

Oooh! I like her! <3 She did some shots with Andi in the D&G lookbook! She has a very pretty face, perhaps an oncoming fav? She is pretty young though...

Last edited by a moderator:
jeeez 14:shock: I thought she was 16 at least.she looks great in most of her pictures but when I look at her polaroids I see..a child:(

Andreea Diaconu @ Yes Model Management
We wanted to see More, More, More of Andreea Diaconu, the young sensation from Romania, and we got our wish! Gal from Yes just informed us that Andreea is shooting the YSL campaign for its Asia fragrance with Mariano Vivanco at this very moment in London. For Spring/Summer 2006 she walked the amazingly cast Dolce & Gabbana and Anna Molinari shows. Add to that her list of print work including the Dolce & Gabbana catalog and several magazines. Yes is part of the Eskimo network we featured earlier this month. Expect to see Andreea and several other Romanian gems continuing to make a big splash!

theones2watch.com

Amazing pictures, it is very hard to believe that she is 14! That's really young! Wonderful model at such a young age.

i'm 90% sure she is the girl in the new morandi video -falling asleep maybe i'll do some caps and post the video

ok who can help me and tell me how can i make some caps? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacksonb
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->