Anna Nicole Smith

Im in shock!!!
RIP Anna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't mean to be heartless but she only looked good when done up for photoshoots. Her personal style left a lot to be desired. I feel so sorry for her little daughter left behind though, not even knowing who her father is and not having a mother. Bless her.

RIP Anna Nicole
I really hope that this doesnt turn nasty with the legal battle for her daughter and everything =[

when i heard she is dead i was like "is that a bad joke?" i mean... she seemed so healthy to me. so happy... shocking news

RIP Anna :(She was so pretty and weird but at the same time we all needed her in the spotlight!

i thought she was pretty as well. it's so sad, because if she would have gotten clean -and rid of howard- she could've had so much potential :[...and im so sad for her daughter...she's really cute and pretty, and if she ends up in the wrong hands, her life is going to be miserable.

poshigirl said:
RIP Anna :(She was so pretty and weird but at the same time we all needed her in the spotlight!
Poshigirl I feel the same - she was a beautiful woman it is just so sad:( how things took such a downward spiral for her - I think she died from a broken heart her son was her life you could tell how much she adored him:heart:he too was stunning. When she was well she looked absolutely wonderful.I agree part of her allure in recent months was what was she going to do next but it is so sad that she has died - only positve is at least she is with Daniel:heart::heart:RIP

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pappagallo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->