Anna Zakusylo

xmodel citizen

Reaction score
Anyone have anymore info on this new face? She has an upcoming editorial in Zink, but info and pics are hard to come by.

Name: Anna Zakusylo (also spelled Zakusilo)
Agency: Grace Models and Nathalie Paris

Height: 175cm/5'9"
Bust: 83cm/32.5"
Waist: 64cm/25"
Hips: 90cm/35.5"
Shoes: 39 EU/8 US/6 UK
Hair: Light Brown
Eyes: Blue/Grey

annaqs6.jpg
anna2eb2.jpg

anna3di7.jpg
anna4ri0.jpg

[Nathalie Models]

Yay, I found bigger versions of her upcoming Zink ed! But I still can't wait until the big scans are on BWgreyscale.

annatk3.png

anna2dg3.png

anna3qy6.png

anna4za3.png

anna5oh4.png

anna6pi3.png

[Leo Krumbach Photography]

Edgy. Even a little scary with sprinkles of timeless beauty. Very Eastern European / Ukrainian looking. Where is she from?

Ack, I wish I knew where she was from! And oh yeah, the photographer's name is Leo Krumbacher. :doh:

zakusilo_anna1.jpg
zakusilo_anna2.jpg

zakusilo_anna3.jpg

odessapassage.com

According to that site (I think it's a modeling agency she was with in Ukraine), she is Ukrainian.

Yeah, I did a little more searching and she is Ukranian. I think I found her mother agency and I'm looking for more pics right now. LOL, time for some more detective work!

Wow, she's really changed for the better IMO. She's much more striking as a brunette.

annarg5.jpg
anna2yq6.jpg

[Nikita Agency]

The more I see of her, the happier I am that she went in the high fashion direction. These old pictures look a little... amatuer p*rn to me.

annarf2.jpg
anna2ly1.jpg
anna3wn4.jpg

anna4zt9.jpg
anna5km4.jpg
anna6cs0.jpg

anna8wg6.jpg
anna7pg3.jpg
anna9sl7.jpg

[Star Model Group]

Ewwww at old pictures. She isn't a Lolita type and looks rather silly in "sweet" pictures. Stunning as an edgy brunette though.

Haha, yeah. Well, it goes to show you that you can't always judge a model by their first shots. Who would've known that she would turn into this?:

annafy2.jpg
anna2yo8.jpg
anna3cj2.jpg

anna4up6.jpg
anna5ww7.jpg
anna6kw4.jpg

[Grace Models]

Yeah, her older pictures are not good, but the new ones are awesome. She has real potential.

^ I know! She was most def. a diamond in the rough. I reeeally wish we couyld see new pics! I might go pic hunting :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
terarcher1111
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->