Anne Hathaway Outed As Lesbian in the Press?

KhaoticKharma said:
Forget the women's studies part, she went to Vassar- that is much more lesbonic than women's studies. :innocent:

LOL! Very true. Well, like I said, I just heard bi rumours. She was a bit wild in NYC I guess (she's even admitted that). It could've been a bit of college experimentation but you never know.

Uchina said:
This is the most arousing thread on the board...
Moreso than What's on your mind? :shock: (Who was it who first claimed the mind as a major erogenous zone?)

Hmmmm........
--This actress was always the goody goody. She has worked hard to change that image by doing less family friendly films and making sure to wear enough see through dresses on the red carpet. She wanted to lose the squeaky clean image to get better roles, but also to sell the idea that she was sexy and desirable to men. She has no desire for men, just wants the world to perceive her as a sex symbol. Everything was going according to plan until her last movie for which there were raves. There she met another actress and love was in the air. They were inseparable for the entire shoot and even got an apartment to share. Once filming ended, our actress decided to end the relationship for fear it would damage her career. The new lover who has been quietly out for sometime and is quite the scene stealer thinks our actress should get smart and stop pretending and start living. Anne Hathaway (other actress: Emily Blunt)
http://www.agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/MAINPAGE.html

it's obviously anne hathaway so much so that it's not really that interesting
but what i wanna know is who is the 'quietly out' costar
and im thinking emily blunt
but only after reviewing many times for my research
summer of love:

image09.jpg

now i can chalk up her performance in this movie as just great acting or i can say that her very convincing acting only fuels the hotness of this thread even more so.

edit: and don't come at me with michael buble this and michael buble that cause we all know he's just a big 'beard' and a huge ponce to go with it. and as to why blunt and her outrageously beautiful body are with this toff is truly beyond a reasonable explanation.
only maybe that their beards for each other....

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odel2233
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->