California Style Magazine November 2008 : Anne Hathaway

ckgirlbr

goodbye kiss
Reaction score

superficialdiva

Anne Hathaway is on the cover of California Style Magazine the November 2008 issue. I like Anne but sometimes her face makes me think about fishes and this cover is one of those photos… :lol:
Here are some of Anne words of wisdom from the magazine:There’s no grand master plan. I’m not trying to head anywhere in particular. I’m just trying to keep working. That’s my dream.
It’s not why. I got into this, but I can appreciate how amazing it is to be sitting there and having Rachel Zoe handing me a Versace dress that was designed specifically for me.

Seriously, why do they always make her look so scary on covers? She's beautiful!

that stinks kroqjock! i hope you contact the site. let us know how it goes.

i like the editorial a lot.

thanks for the scans. I'm sorry, but I didn't know they did such a horrible thing...

Well, it's been done to me many times already. For example, WWTDD (What Would Tyler Durden Do) took the scans I made of Kate Winslet's Vanity Fair shoot and also cropped out my watermark and then posted it on their site. For real! And don't get me started about the scans I did for Angelina's edit in W Magazine....grrr. :censored: That one was a nightmare.

Anyway, just to let everyone that clicks here know, California Style Magazine (or C Magazine) is technically not a fashion magazine. It's a lifestyle magazine that covers expensive living in California. It just so happens that they incorporate fashion editorials to accentuate the locations of the shoots.

:shock:

maybe there is a better way to integrate your watermark is krog? Instead of putting it at a border, put it somewhere that doesn't obstruct the image but is central?

I actually like the image. It's arresting and not pretty-pretty. I like the heavy makeup look with slicked back hair and heavy jewelry and I think her face can handle it. It's interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nelliewillshowuhowitsdone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->