Out Magazine November 2007 : Tom Ford by Terry Richardson

Meh..Tom Ford...sex...what's new?

He should try a Madonna(no, not the piercing) and reinvent a tad...

Hahahahaahahaha!! :lol:

Ridiculous. I love Tom dearly and sex is his schtick. This is pure schtick. Downright comical. Sure Tom plus sex is like peanut butter plus jelly but goodness gracious fashion could use a little sex right now.

Tom Ford and Terry Richardson collabo? :rolleyes: Now there is a match made in p*rn heaven. :ninja:

I think he is hot,but seriously this so old now,Tom we have all alredy seen your ***,enough!

Oh my God!!:woot: First i see Olivier Theyskens nude :heart:(albeit more classy), now Tom's bare ***?! Yes, i'd seen his *** before in W, but this one is more...cheeky. This must be my lucky day today:woot::woot:

I have a lot of time for Tom Ford; I'm disappointed that the editorial isn't more extreme, but it's good that he's back in the fashion world, doing his thing again.

I have a lot of time for Tom Ford; I'm disappointed that the editorial isn't more extreme, but it's good that he's back in the fashion world, doing his thing again.
^ That...is actually what I think I felt when I saw it. Initially it was...ugh...Tom Ford letting us know he's too masculine to be submissible re:sex and generally harping on about just how-quite frankly-hot he is...but now that you've mentioned it, I was actually looking for more than what they offered.

Maybe Tom doesn't care to be shocking anymore but if he does, and more importantly if he wants attention/interest he's going to need magazine features that are a LOT more provocative than that....I reckon visceral is where he needs to go next.

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone mentioned his mid-life crisis and it's obvious to me. The c*ck grabbing pic is just unimaginative and desperate unless you're Madonna and then just vulgar. He is so into straight womens' sexuality that, it appears to me he wants to be a woman, and is living through them to live out the experience of seducing straight men.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was actually disappointed by this. I mean, I love Tom, I think he's brilliant and miss him in fashion terribly. Since he left the scene back in 2004 it's like he's doing things that "Tom Ford" would be expected to do, just without any of the finesse or effortless nature he used to have.

That said, I hate the editorial just because it's been done to death in the gay beefcake/fashion mags.

I would've been much more thrilled with a b&w shoot similar to his M7 campaign for YSL. Sensual, moody and just about male beauty. Terry Richardson needs to be euthanized.

Tom, I beg you, stop wh*ring yourself out and get your (admittedly nice) *** back into a fashion studio asap!

When I opened this post the last thing I expected to see, was 3 naked, horny, middle aged men playing in the shower. If I had known, I wouldn't have opened it when I was in the lobby of my gym. :cry: Luckily, no one saw me.

I don't really care about Tom's persuasions and attractions. But I love what he says about his little hut (if he had one)! :lol:

I like the interview in it, it was interesting to read. and tom ford is HOT! is there anyone who dosn't agree with me on that point? ;P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lovetolove
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->