Anniek Kortleve

Sad not to see her at more shows :(
Hopefully she can do better in Europe!

Oscar de la Renta F/W 13.14 NYC

osc0553450x675.jpg

style

b7ff0e38757111e29528220.jpg

instagram/anniekjk

Lovely to see her at ODLR, she looks great with the darker shade of red hair.

Yay! So glad to see her there, she looks superb with the darker red shade.

(4:52) Super stunning on film, she's the kind of girl I'd want to hang out with, she seems like fun :heart:

youtube.com/bonaelamour

Anniek Kortleve
NEW YORK FW13 TOTAL SHOWS: 3
OPENED: 0 | CLOSED: 0

Creatures of the Wind
Oscar de la Renta
Ruffian

Much better than last season! I hope she can book some good shows in Milan/Paris

Pop S/S 2013
Photographer: Jeff Henrikson
Styling: Sara Moonves
Hair: Tamara McNaughton
Make-up: Emi Kaneko

streeters

I did a short interview with Anniek for Style Minutes. Truly such a sweet girl!

With her willowy 6’0 frame, red hair and pre-Raphaelite beauty, 19 year old Dutch newcomer Anniek Kortleve makes a lasting impression. Anniek is signed to Select Model Management and New York Model Management. She has been photographed for magazines such as Wonderland, Vogue Italia and i-D, and also secured a coveted spot in the Balenciaga Fall/Winter 2012 campaign shot by Steven Meisel. Anniek took some time to chat with Style Minutes about her experiences thus far in the modeling industry.

Style Minutes: First of all, thank you so much for taking the time to chat! You must be very busy as a model. How did you get into modeling?

Anniek Kortleve: No, thank you for wanting to talk to me! I got scouted in H&M when I was Christmas shopping with my mother and little sister. It took a few years before I actually started modeling because I had to finish school first.

What would you be doing if you weren’t working as a model?

I’d probably be in university.

You’re a new face in the wave of Dutch models. What do you think it is about the Dutch that has the fashion industry in love with Dutch girls?

I think it’s because Dutch girls have good backgrounds. Modeling isn’t our only chance so we aren’t that desperate.

You are close with model Josefien Rodermans. How did you two become friends? Was it a casting, a shoot, a show?

No, we went to the same high school! We actually were in the same class for 2 years! We got really close friends like 4 years ago, but we already know each other since we’re 12 years old.

Can you tell us a little bit about Josefien?

I love her. It’s nice to have someone around who knows you apart from modeling.

What is your favorite way to unwind after a long day of working?

I just shower and go straight to bed to be honest.

You were a Balenciaga worldwide exclusive at Paris Fashion Week last fall! Congratulations on that; Balenciaga is such an iconic house. What feelings were you experiencing before the show?

Thank you! It was fun backstage with the other Dutch girls and other exclusive girls I already met on the fittings so that was nice! I wasn’t nervous until right before I had to go and the casting director was holding my arm to literally push me on stage on the right moment. But luckily that feeling went away when I started walking.

If you had the chance to work with any photographer, which photographer would you most love to work with, and why?

I would love to work with Peter Lindbergh because he seems like such an interesting man, and I find his photographs truly inspiring.

Is there anything specific you hope to achieve in your modeling career?

I’d love to shoot an i-D cover, and I’d like to write a column one day!

As a model, you get to experience so much, meet numerous influential people, and travel all over the place. So far, what has been the most rewarding experience for you?

Working with Steven Meisel for Italian Vogue and Balenciaga!

And of course, we have to make this fun and have you choose between two things as your preference! Okay, ready? Cats or dogs?

Neither? Okay, maybe cats. But only when they’re lazy and sleeping all the time (like me). I’m a bit afraid of all animals and I find most pets annoying (sorry).

Chocolate ice cream or vanilla ice cream?

Chocolate of course! Everything with chocolate in front of it wins!

Bikes or cars?

BIKES! I’m from Amsterdam, the city of bikes, and I love cycling through the city when everyone is sleeping. There is this mysteriously calm atmosphere at night.

Rainy weather to lounge around the house in or warm, sunny days that you can spend outside?

I just got back from London and I experienced rain. [It] is not nice so sunny days I suppose.

Fruits or vegetables?

Fruits! Although you need both of course.

Photo shoots or fashion shows?

A nice combination of both.
interview by me for styleminutes

Nice showcard ! Beautiful shot ! :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jean Paul Gaultier Fall/Winter 2013.14 :clap:
_JPG0722.450x675.JPG

style.com

Maison Rabih Kayrouz Fall/Winter 2013.14
Maison_Rabih_Kayrouz_008_1366.450x675.JPG
Maison_Rabih_Kayrouz_021_1366.450x675.JPG

style.com

Document Journal #2 Spring 2013

"Hazardous Domesticity"
Photographer: Catherine Servel
Stylist: Catherine Newell-Hanson

Facebook / NewYorkModelManagement via kevinnn

Tank Volume 7 Issue 7 Spring 2013

Peruvian Perplex
Anniek Kortleve by Alexander Neumann
Styling by Moreno Galata

tankmagazine via shanhuq

Wow, she looks beyond stunning in the Tank editorial, and I also love how I've stood in all the exact same spots as she is in the photos. I can imagine she was absolutely towering over everyone she was photographed next to :P

I'm pretty sure it's her...

Nanette Lepore Spring 2013 Lookbook for Shopbop

facebook/shopbop

UK Harper's Bazaar May 2013
'Briar Rose'

Model: Anniek Kortleve
Photographer: Catherine Servel
Stylist: Leith Clark
Hair: Leonardo Manetti
Make-up: Benjamin Puckey
Manicure: Dawn Sterling

visualoptimism.blogspot