AnOther Magazine #46 S/S 2024

newton91

Reaction score

Introducing AnOther Magazine Spring/Summer 2024, featuring Julianne Moore, Paul Mescal, Kim Gordon, Steven Yeun, Sophie Wilde, Miuccia Prada, Raf Simons, and Anna Cleveland.

This issue is dedicated to the actors, artists, auteurs, musicians and designers who dare to reveal, be it their work or their truth – each inspiring new connections and fresh beginnings.

Keep an eye out for the full reveal of our covers over the coming days. AnOther Magazine Spring/Summer 2024 is on sale worldwide from Thursday, February 29.​

Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 14.25.58.png Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 14.27.45.png Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 14.27.49.png Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 14.27.54.png

Kim Gordon, my icon, my queen. Can't wait to see everything.

4 great covers! I it’s gonna be a hard pick but I might go for Anna’s or the Prada trio.
I’m always up for models on the cover of fashion magazines.

Was just thinking of Anna Cleveland the other night, sweet feeling, wondering when we'll see her again. And here she goes. Hope the editorial will live up to the glorious sight of the cover. Want it that bad.

Are we regarding Anna's Cover as Nepotism, seeing as shes married to the man who Owns AnOther? haha!

How to make a rockstar look like a potato sack in one step. This is one of the worst stylists I've ever come across. How do these people without a nanogram of taste end working in magazines like these? Granted, is not that she had to dress up Kim in Marchesa, but I doubt that there wasn't any half-decent punk approved garment in there that could have been less flattering than this.

Julianne Moore: “I Want to Be Inside the Director’s Story”
Photographer: Craig McDean
Styling: Katie Shillingford
Hair: Esther Langham
Make Up: Mark Carrasquillo
Nails: Megumi Yamamoto
Celeb: Julianne Moore

anothermag.com

Love the edit, but the styling is too Kleinesque for McDean, the shots are great though. All the covers are nice.

I like Anna Cleveland's story, classical Anna Cleveland story as expected. Maybe too expected but still like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->