Another Set Of Handbags And Accessories

Craig

Reaction score
Here's some more...Astrid I remember you asked for an avant garde Hermes, well, this is in shiny croc with three front zips and a mad handle! :lol:

More from Jonesy to come soon, got a touch of the flu, so havn't been on as much as I'd liked to! :P

take care

Craig :heart:

Thank you, gotta get me some of that! :flower:

Are really making bags, 'cause you should! :wink: or collaborate with houses like Celine who needs an accesories designer or Donna Karan who needs a handbag designer!

Check it out here: BagOppurtunities!

Oh, thank you so much for the link, Ignitioned32! I could send some of my designs and see what they say :P

I would love to work in Paris :heart:

:o break a leg craig :heart:

what materials do you use to draw??? :blush: colored pencil?

I sometimes use colored pencil, Lolita Luxe, but I find it's a pain sharpening them all the time, and the last lot all had weak leads! But I like the subtety you get with pencils.

These bags were drawn straight onto my computer and colored in Photoshop.

take care

i know what you mean about the pencils! i have photo shop but need to experiment with it :shock: your stuff is fabulous! :woot:

You have Photoshop, all you need is a 'Wacom graphics tablet', for sketching it is unsurpassed. And, it comes with a cordless mouse :P

Craig, those bags are amazing. :heart:

I was interested to hear what you said about the Wacom drawing tablet. My partner is from the old school of art (everything done by hand :P ) and he has been given a Wacom drawing tablet. He's a bit unsure about using it, but after seeing what amazing work you have done with it, he will have to get into it.

Was it difficult to learn to use?

Glad you like the new collection guys, maybe one day they'll be sitting on the shelves of my boutique :P Of course, I will keep the names! :lol:

charlottesometimes, I went through the traditional art school training too. 2 years of prep art, 1 year art foundation course, 3 year degree in illustration and I never touched a computer once. I still crack open my sketchbooks and go crazy with pastels, pen and paint now and again, you can't beat real art materials, it's very immediate.

On the other hand, I used to spend hours masking off areas for my airbush work, very painstaking! With Wacom and Photoshop it makes that process a dream come true, I can get my handbag ideas and realize them quickly, and I don't have to spend every ten minutes mixing paint and cleaing out my airbrush. Not to mention the cost of all the materials. It takes a bit of practice to get used to the graphics tablet, but in no time he'll be a budding DaVinci of the virtual world :P

time to do some more fashion drawing!

see you later guys

:heart: :heart: :heart:

soooooooo preeeetttttyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am SO honored! It perfectly suits my style! If only they were real.....

can I place my order now? I have just the outfit to wear the bleecker with, too!

thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!

Ooh, they're so great!!! :woot: I wish they were real too!!!

Thank you thank you so much Craig!!! :heart:

Ignitioned, thanks for the link. I've just sent some of my work to Celine! I've got my portfolio ready too, so I hope they get in touch :P

cheers

Craig :heart: :flower:

Yay! I'm so happy for you! :wink: :heart:

I'm sure they're gonna get back to you! :wink:

Don't forget if they make the bag you drew there for me put me on the top of the waiting list! :rolleyes: :wink:

Thought I'd send my details to Donna Karan too! They may ignore me, then again, I might get an interview!! :lol:

Thanks Ignitioned!! :P :P

I most certainly will do. I'll keep all the names for my bags.

take care guys :heart:

Craig - your designs are so brilliant. You really deserve to get recognition for them & have someone make them.

You will have plenty of customers from F-Spot :flower:

Wish you every success :heart:

Craig, you are so talented! B) I really hope you will pursue opportunities for design. Your bags are really special!!! Thanks for letting us have a look. :flower: :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misterdior
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->