Anya Hindmarch for Target

I like that they actually look like her main line, looking forward to this! I'm kind of over patent leather though, I wish that Target's capsule designers would do more matte leather accessories. Patent can look tacky if not done right, and cheap patent can be even worse.

They look cute in the pics but I am not holding my breath that they will be cute in person. Is that like a pop-up store that Target sometimes does? I wish my Target looked like that:smile:

if you live in the UK and want the bags...

The British high-street may be littered with designer collaborations but stateside that particularly trail is being blazed by one brand - Target.
Having already teamed up with Alexander McQueen, Stella McCartney and Jonathan Saunders to name but a few, the U.S. brand is continuing to show its love for British fashion with its latest project - a line of limited edition handbags by Anya Hindmarch.
We've had a sneak preview of the collection and we can tell you it's good. And while the shapes and sophisticated style are unmistakably Anya, the price tags are decidedly more affordable, ranging from $19.99 and $49.99. The range hits stores on October 12th for just three months, but if a shopping trip across the pond is simply not in your schedule in the coming months then don't panic.
A selection of the bags will also be available to buy online at www.anyahindmarch.com which means that us Brits don't have to miss out. However, the window of opportunity is small so you'll need to get in there fast. You can only snap the bags up between 8th and 13th of October, but those of you who are registered with the site will be able to pre-reserve your favourites from 29th September. Given the frenzy that ensued around the launch of the 'I'm Not A Plastic Bag' we predict that they'll sell out faster than you can say bargain buy.

photo from lx.tv

Attachments

• hindmarch.jpg
    hindmarch.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 156
^thanks for sharing that, lucy

i miss target SOOO much-- the only thing i'm homesick for.

ANYA did a good job translating her bags to this line, imo. I don't really feel at a loss that I won't get one. However, I am still loving my Botkier for Target!

I agree that Anya's bags are very classic and the Target bags look great. We'll see how they translate in person.

the bags sold out in two minutes in the UK.:o
i went to my target oday and the anya poster was up but there were no bags whatsoever. the racks were bare. :o

vogue.co.uk

Anya's On Target

10 October 2008, 04:00PM
WE thought it might cause somewhat of a fashion stampede when the Anya Hindmarch for Target collection went on sale and we were right - and then some.
So eagerly anticipated was the range that it sold out within two minutes of going on sale at 11am on Wednesday on ANYAHINDMARCH.COM, where a limited number of bags - priced from just £11.50 to £27.95 - were (note were) available.
The only way to get your hands on one now is buy direct from Target stores in the US or, from Sunday, log on to TARGET.COM, where they'll be available for the next three months only until December 26.

I saw them the other day at my Target, they were ok, but again, they were very shiny like all the others. Maybe when they go on mega sale I will get one.

has anyone else bought any?

they finally popped up at target in the bronx. they had a good selection out. everything is very shiny! while the materials don't seem as cheap as other target/designer accessories lines, you can tell that the shapes won't hold their structure so well. still, she did a great job translating her designs to a cheaper arena. i ended up getting the brown and black larger tote -- it should do me good for lugging around my laptop for awhile! i also liked the clutches as well. the large hobos didn't work so well for me, but the smaller black one looked quite nice.

they look pretty good. i might buy one when they go on sale, if any are left.

^ Same. I wanted the beige clutch as well, but figured I'd wait until it went on sale. I love the design, but I feel like the quality of her collection is lower than Rafe's for Target (I still carry my clutch from that collection sometimes - love it) was.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gxsd
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->