6w9vRZ0.jpg

ZQYTFRm.jpg

hWvGSS3.jpg

nqFfefH.jpg

bXtQmUm.jpg

tatler.com

"Last Night In Soho" Red Carpet - The 78th Venice International Film Festival

zimbio.com

I like both of Anya's outfits at Venice a lot. Very playful!

my god! who did that to her? who hates her that much?! :lol:.. it's almost like she's trolling the red carpet lol, I'm sure she had a blast but it's terrible!. For someone that is not a D-lister and is doing pretty major stuff, she's gotta be the worst dressed of the festival.. she shouldn't dress like she's psyched to have found ticket to get in anymore, she should dress like she owns the festival..

i hate the pink satin thing. egads. she looks like she stepped off the set of legally blonde. :(

She is such a beautiful and talented woman, but her stylist and styling is absolutely terrible. Everything she wears is bordering camp/caricature territory, as perfectly illustrated by that hideous pink barbie look. The Rodarte is fine, but to be honest I don't think she suits the aesthetic as well as Kirsten Dunst for example.

I think a stylist like Kate Young or Elizabeth Stewart or even Julia Von Boehm would do wonders for Anya; somebody with a more refined sensibility and eye.

Photographer:
Sebastian Faena
Stylist: Law Roach
Hair: Gregory Russell
Make-Up: Georgie Eisdell
Model/Celebrity: Anya-Taylor Joy

dr312LKJ_t.jpeg
axA4HXTe_t.jpeg
eLdozFuH_t.jpeg
Cpb9WnAM_t.jpeg

instyle

I wonder if Law is setting her up for a Dior campaign if it already hasn’t been discussed. She looks really good here but I think I preferred it when Gucci was her go-to brand.

Vogue España October 2021

Talento Natural

Photography: Camila Falquez
Styling: Max Ortega
Hair: Gregory Russell
Makeup: Georgie Eisdell
Cast: Anya Taylor-Joy

Vogue Espana Digital Edition

Anya Taylor-Joy attends Focus Features' premiere of "Last Night In Soho" at Academy Museum of Motion Pictures on October 25, 2021 in Los Angeles, California.

q5slMin.jpg

F31VIID.jpg

hdEEQpb.jpg

NdLjbMY.jpg

AOZhpRg.jpg

zimbio.com

Last edited:
I love that first gold/copper dress so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wwandre
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->