Arielle Vandenberg

Ugh, I'm so disappointed in Alex. She's so LA...and definitely NOT 25.

I know it's been a year since the last posting but I just came across this thread

She's so LA...and definitely NOT 25.

what do/did you mean by this? Older? Younger? Not that it'd be necessarily important to know her age, just asking out of curiosity.

^ I think she meant she looked older than 25 (because, why would she would pretend she is older ? :P) I don't know, I think she looks her age.

Wiki says her birthday is Sept. 27 1986, so she's turning 27 this month. At some point some websites wrote that it was 1990 but it's fairly obvious that it's not.

Does someone know what she does in life ?

I find it a little sad that someone suggest she's a hooker, and you immediately defend her prettiness. Hookers can be pretty - I think it's more the morality of their trade that people take offense at...

Are you serious?! I'm well aware why it's rude to call someone a hooker, thanks. My second sentence was a response to the comment "Her style doesn't seem natural."

Oh gosh. It's been a year since that 'hooker' comment, and I still feel super guilty for it. What a wrong word usage! Of course, I didn't mean she's a prostitute. It's all about the impression she gave me — a party girl who is famous for dating celebrities.
Again, sorry for using such a rude word. I should've said my opinion in a different way, or didn't say it at all.

Oh gosh. It's been a year since that 'hooker' comment, and I still feel super guilty for it. What a wrong word usage! Of course, I didn't mean she's a prostitute. It's all about the impression she gave me — a party girl who is famous for dating celebrities.
Again, sorry for using such a rude word. I should've said my opinion in a different way, or didn't say it at all.

Don't sweat it! You're not the first person to have a quote misinterpreted or even say something you don't mean :wink:

It's a pretty complex debate, these D-listers dating more famous people to raise their profile. Alexa benefited massively from her association with Alex at the start of their relationship.

Anyway it'd be really easy to go of topic here so I'm going to find more photos of her public appearances. Her hair is always a highlight.

I thought she was a comedian, I had no idea she was dating the Artic Monkeys guy until this past week!... she has +2000 K followers on Vine, that's how I found out about her... it says "actor" on her bio.

She's funny sometimes, I can see the Alexa similarities (and her voice isn't helping) but Alexa's a bit more natural... this girl's super groomed, and trendier, a topshop vs. forever 21 deal. :lol:

She's a beautiful girl, but she seems really vain. I mean, hundreds of videos on vine showing her silly faces? Come on. Her style is also nothing special, just a regular hipster.

^ I think she meant she looked older than 25 (because, why would she would pretend she is older ? :P) I don't know, I think she looks her age.

Wiki says her birthday is Sept. 27 1986, so she's turning 27 this month. At some point some websites wrote that it was 1990 but it's fairly obvious that it's not.

Thanks for the correction, I remember reading she was born in 1990 and not at all believing it! I also know she's close with Aaron Paul and his wife (who seem quite nice), but I can't stand this whole LA "let's vine/instagram ourselves 24/7" culture. Seriously, her vines aren't even funny. I guess the model/rock star thing is inevitable but I thought Alex was smarter than that. Alas, she has amazing hair and cheekbones.

Yeah I can't say I'm into her humor or her style, but reading her twitter and fan encounters she comes across as very likable and friendly. So I can see why Alex would like her :wink:

but I can't stand this whole LA "let's vine/instagram ourselves 24/7" culture

It gets on my nerves too. Oh well, it gives people something to talk about instead of her work, since she seems to be doing little acting or modelling.

ARIELLE VANDENBERG Out Shopping in Beverly Hills 08/01/2017

credit: hawtcelebs

ARIELLE VANDENBERG at 2017 MTV Video Music Awards in Los Angeles 08/27/2017

credit: hawtcelebs
arielle-vandeberg-at-2017-mtv-video-music-awards-in-los-angeles-08-27-2017_2.jpg

arielle-vandeberg-at-2017-mtv-video-music-awards-in-los-angeles-08-27-2017_3.jpg

ARIELLE VANDENBERG and fiancé Matt Cutshall Out for a Bike Ride in Los Angeles 11/02/2020
arielle-vandenberg-out-for-a-bike-ride-in-los-angeles-11-02-2020-8.jpg
arielle-vandenberg-out-for-a-bike-ride-in-los-angeles-11-02-2020-9.jpg

hawtcelebs​

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flawlessdisaster
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->