Ashlee disses her sister, Jessica!

kissmesweet

Reaction score
Ashlee Simpson claims she's hotter than her sister Jessica, telling Scotland's Daily Record: "I'm taller than she is and my legs are longer than hers. I got lucky because my chest size isn't completely massive."
As much as you want to, it's hard to defend Jessica's hotness when she looks like spends her free time hiding under bridges to scare the children. I mean damn, take a shower already.

source: www.thesuperficial.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Longer legs or not, better dress sense or not, smaller chest or not, when it comes to Ashlee Simpson, you just can't polish a turd...... :innocent:

roppal222 said:
Longer legs or not, better dress sense or not, smaller chest or not, when it comes to Ashlee Simpson, you just can't polish a turd...... :innocent:

Haha!

I had read that. It sounds to me like it was taken out of context. Regardless, if Ashee really was hotter, she would not have to be telling the world that she is...it woud already be known.

Ashlee looks like a witch. She has an extremely pointy chin and I dont know what she was doing in the LOVE video but with the boots, the chin and the cane, she reminded me of lemony snicket.

Oh God, now the Simpsons have to create publicity within the family since noone cares enough to actually talk about them. Next I expect to read that Joe Simpson thinks Jessica has nice breasts.........

:wink:

jennifer716 said:
Ashlee looks like a witch. She has an extremely pointy chin and I dont know what she was doing in the LOVE video but with the boots, the chin and the cane, she reminded me of lemony snicket.

god, you're right...she IS lemony snicket.

I read and saw pictures that she had a nose job

Didn't she already dedicate an entire music video to mocking Jessica? Well one thing Jessica does have on Ashlee: Talent...oh yeah, she doesn't have a huge honkin nose either.

Actually, that quote was originally given to Jane magazine. It wasn't a diss at all; The Superficial and that other website took it completely out of context.

In the article, Ashlee was discussing how she and Jessica were different and what it was like to always be compared.

style_savy said:
Didn't she already dedicate an entire music video to mocking Jessica? Well one thing Jessica does have on Ashlee: Talent...oh yeah, she doesn't have a huge honkin nose either.
I don't know....I think they both have pretty big honkersB)

Why would she say that knowing the public would hear it? It makes her sound jealous, insecure and rude. I didn't think it was possible but she just made me think even less of her.

I used to like her, then I saw that McDonalds video of her being a complete b*tch. At least Jessica, as spoiled as she is isn't all "im so great, you must worship me". I think with Ashlee, money can't buy class or humility, you think she would've learned that people think shes a no talent wannabee after being booed off stage a katrillion times.

^Me neither.:sick:

I really don't really care about them at all but when it comes to bitching between sisters, it seriously gets funny:lol: so now we have the batlle of the Simpson Sisters!:lol:

Though we really don't need it and no one cares who's hotter:lol: , here's my opinion:wink: : I don't Ashlee is hot at all. I always thought she's ugly, stupid and talent-free. I think Jessica is way more beautiful but stupid too. You can argue about her talent though. :wink:

:lol: ^ I guess they shoud just be arguing over who is more stupid!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mihxxen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->