Ashlee Simpson Disses Lindsay Lohan

Reaction score
ashlee-simpson-uk-tv-03.jpg

Ashlee Simpson made this face as she talked about Lindsay Lohan on the Charlotte Church show. What’s that about? She then goes on to say that the song "Boyfriend" on her latest album I Am Me is about Lohan and that she didn’t steal her boyfriend. "He was my boyfriend first!". Hmm, guess rumors about the animosity are true!

source: http://jessandashlee.com/stills-from-ashlee-simpsons-charlotte-church-interview/

blondie_babe13 said:
Ashlee Simpson made this face as she talked about Lindsay Lohan on the Charlotte Church show. What’s that about? She then goes on to say that the song "Boyfriend" on her latest album I Am Me is about Lohan and that she didn’t steal her boyfriend. "He was my boyfriend first!". Hmm, guess rumors about the animosity are true!

source: http://jessandashlee.com/stills-from-ashlee-simpsons-charlotte-church-interview/

i feel sorry for lindsay lohan, everyone seems to want to hurt her publically.i am loving ashley's new nose though, she looks so pretty with it.i thought she was gorgeous before but now she is utterly striking to me

Last edited by a moderator:
are they giving anybody a talk show these days?

erin_k said:
are they giving anybody a talk show these days?

Yup, pretty much :rolleyes: That woman from Will&Grace, Megan something, has her own show....so does Rachel Ray (she's Oprah's new lackey).

Ashlee was so cute in the beginning....now she's joining the Lindsay ranks and apparently is taking 'how-to-look-unwashed-and-homeless' lessons from Mary Kate.

Celebs really not to stop talking crap about eachother!

This isn't high school. When you do something like that, it's going to be on tape. Lindsay will see it, and it will probably just create bigger problems between the two.

I just find it really immature. Say "no comment" and be done with it :ermm:

It reminds me of what Julia Robert's character said to Jude Law's character in Closer...What are you 12? :lol: I know I wish celebrity's would talk about something else. Did Ashlee even mention her music career? Besides her song Stealing Lindsay's Boyfriend or whatever the hell it's called. You'd think some would learn when not to say anything that will in fact get to the other person. And it won't be the same as it was said on tv...it will go like that telephone game. :rolleyes:

jssy4eva said:

This isn't high school. When you do something like that, it's going to be on tape. Lindsay will see it, and it will probably just create bigger problems between the two.

I just find it really immature. Say "no comment" and be done with it :ermm:

Agreed. They are so infantile!

I'm actually starting to feel bad for LiLo... she desperatly needs an intervention. She's so talented, but she really, really needs to grow up.

As for Ashlee- those Simpsons will do or say anything for a little press. This comment dosen't suprise me one little bit. :rolleyes:

*Princesse* said:
Charlotte Church has a show?

LMAO I know was shocked. That Rachel Ray lady on foodnetwork has a show too..damn everyone one wants to be a host/hostess these days..:rolleyes:

After Ashlee SNL "skit" who the hell takes what she has to say(Oops Sings) seriously these days?

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a topic about Charlotte's show somewhere on page 2 or 3. Also on you tube you can hear Charlotte and Nelly Furtardo sing together on her show. Shockingly it isn't too bad and it's quite catchy. I like Charlotte anyway even if she has no self control...=)

misssakura said:
There's a topic about Charlotte's show somewhere on page 2 or 3. Also on you tube you can hear Charlotte and Nelly Furtardo sing together on her show. Shockingly it isn't too bad and it's quite catchy. I like Charlotte anyway even if she has no self control...=)
Oh my, I must check that out!

Ashlee looks cute.

jssy4eva said:

I think they should start calling out & finding fault with the dead, the poor & unknown, the institutionalized, public grade school teachers, victims of violent crime, refugees, child brides, and licensed practical nurses. You know, interesting people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mihxxen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->