Ashley Paige for Target

lucy92

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
frm wwd:

Ashley Paige is putting her Seventies-inspired imprint on Target. The Los Angeles-based swimwear designer is developing a collection of around 11 pieces that will enter Target stores in time for summer, including at least two in her signature crochet style and one monokini, according to an Ashley Paige spokeswoman. The spokeswoman said the collection would be labeled either Ashley Paige for Target or Bikini Love. “It is really colorful…[and] is based off of Ashley’s classic pieces,” she said. She added that Ashley Paige also has taken on a new investor, Rass Corp., to help build the brand’s national presence.

____

i think this is a terrible idea. ashley paige's last collaboration was with "girls gone wild" for a swimwear line. :shock:
i think they should have hired shoshana lonstein-gruss to do a swimwear line. her swimwear line is already popular with a lot of celebrities.

she had a reality show for god sakes. downgrade for target. but i think mcqueen will make up for this lapse in judgement.

See I actually like some of her swimwear, but I have to admit: doing Target is a step up for her, because she clearly lacks some sense (business-wise) as is evidenced by her reality show. I am in the market for a new swimsuit this next year anyways, so if any of the bikinis are decent, I might buy it.

Yeah I thought some of her pieces on the show were quite nice, very flashy, but it looked great (well some of it..), it is sort of like pre-rehab Versace... when it was good, it was great, when it was bad, it was drag queen costume reject. But yes, this is def. a step up for Ashley Paige, she was even talking on her reality show about wanting to do a line for target.

ugh. I remember when Keeping up with the Kardashians worked with her, it was a mess

who...is ashley paige...:huh:...

:unsure:...

:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meineri
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->