• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Jean Paul Gaultier for Target

from twitter:
"There's a ton of polyester in Jean Paul Gaultier for Target. The mu stard dress is 100% nylon (with tulle). Cool texture, if you don't mind pla stic feel. "

x2_cb75eb

x2_cb757d

That trench is one of the few items made from natural fibers (cotto n). The black trim is weirdly sticky?
x2_cb7491

Wait until Sunday? I don't think so! Gaultier for Target (use Frenc h pronunciation please) in downtown Mpls store now.
from popfizzdaily on twitter

Whats that eyelet looking skirt with the leather jacket? It looks interesting.

thats not a skirt, its a dress. if you go back one page youll see a clearer image of it.

thats not a skirt, its a dress. if you go back one page youll see a clearer image of it.

Does anyone know if there are pants to match the suit? I read some article that said something about there being pants, but there are not pictures.

i think the green dress might be cute. i like polka dots....i went to my target today to see if anything got leaked.....but nothing. im going to go in tomorrow after work.

Yep, so did the navy/white stripe tee. I grabbed a few tops, hope they turn out okay..

wow, that was fast! i would reckon a lot of people stay up late to purchase these items.

the earliest i'll get to see the collection is thursday. hope there are items left in store!

i have my eye on the tattoo mesh wrap top, the tattoo bikini in blue, the tattoo leggings and the floral roll neck dress.

I might go check it out after work tonight... though I wasnt overly excited about what I saw online.

I was up early this morning, so I went to my local Target to check these out. Most of it wasn't great - as usual, the fabrics are pretty bad. I tried on the green polka dot dress and the red and white strapless eyelet dress. The green one just wasn't great - it wasn't bad, but it didn't really do anything for me.

I actually really loved the eyelet dress... from the front. As usual with the fakey plastic boning it didn't really fit quite right in the bust, but it was all right. Sadly, it was just too big in the bum. It made me look like I had not only a huge ***, but a lumpy, disfigured one as well. I'm a size 1, so I couldn't try the next size down. That was really unfortunate; I would have bought it if the back hadn't been such a disaster. :(

I went Early this morning. Good thing too, they only had maybe 10 trench coats. I got that plus the tattoo leggings. I'm satisfied. The leather moto jackets were quite nice, but lord knows I don't need another leather jacket

Went to Targets today & they didnt even have the collection... is this a Go Collection or one of those limited things?

It is from the Designers Collaborations or whatever it's called, it's not where the Go collections are.

I took a quick glance, and wasn't impressed. I found the dresses disappointing, the fabrics were not good. I hope the trenches aren't sold out in-store, I didn't see any there.

Ok... thanks so its a collection we wont be getting. Good to know... saves me some time looking. I wonder what will be the next Go Collection... anyone know?

went this am to check it out. i really wanted the green polka dot dress, but my target didn't have it. other than that really, really underwhelming. they are using the term eyelet really loosely, as what i saw was not even close to real eyelet.

Ok... thanks so its a collection we wont be getting. Good to know... saves me some time looking. I wonder what will be the next Go Collection... anyone know?

Pretty sure it's Zac Posen.

man, i saw this yesterday and he must have put the majority of the $$ towards the pattern fit, materials for the leather jacket. the rest is horribly cheap fabrics and cuts with no fit

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->