Asics Onitsuka Tiger

I'm not quite that bad yet...

I have Mexico 66 in black and red and Tai Chi in yellow and black (natch)...what do you have?

I now have 3 pairs of Tigers--blue/silver Ultimate 81s, blue/yellow Mexico 66s, and blue/white Limber-Up Moscows. I just won another pair of my first Tigers (the Ultimates) on eBay because they no longer sell them in the US. They're apparently selling them in Europe though! Grrr. Plus my regular ASICS runners--white/orange/blue GT-2070s. :smile:

I have seriously been searching and searching for other Tiger and ASICS fans for about 2 years now. Looks like ASICS is finally getting around to more and more people! Finally. Whew.

It's really cool to find some Tiger fans!

I now own Progold 83 in White & Black and White & Gold, Wrestling 81 in White & Red, Black & Silver, Red & Gold. Mexico 66 in Yellow & Red, Green & Grey, Natural & Red, White & Green, Black & Purple. Moscows in Red & Navy, Navy & Orange, Green & White...

:blush:

My Ultimate 81 runners are shown below. I'm getting another pair from the UK in a few days. :smile:

Attachments

• PDR_0741c.JPG
    PDR_0741c.JPG
    21.3 KB · Views: 27
i too am a victim.....

black/white
white /mocha
vintage white with red/royal

contemplating daily the new colors to come...

I just got a pair of Limber-Up Moscow and I'm about to get another pair of Ultimate 81 and X-Caliber GT. Woo!

I have the lightpink/dark pink colorway... I get so many compliments on them :D

hi guys im new here.. i've been a mexico runner fan since late 2001.. i currently have the gunmetal, navy/yellow, 2 pairs of black/(gold sole), and have the pink/black coming in the mail. i just wanted to comment on how onitsuka has us by the balls with this design because personally, it is the cleanest design for a semi-athletic sneaker, but the fact that the sole is made of foam, renders me forever in search of more of my favorite colorway(black w/ gold sole). to explain, i do a lot of walking during the day, and a lot of dancing during the evening, and this takes SUCH a toll on the heels and balls of the sole. it's an ugly cycle.. :(

i also have 2 pairs of blue/yellow 81's, which makes me wish they made mexicos with 81 soles.

i have light pink with metalic pink stripes :D

i have white w/ off wht suede stripes...:flower:

I have none, but I'm looking forward to get some

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
russmah55
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->