• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Audrey Niffenegger - Illustrator, Printmaker

just read on imdb that rachel mcadams is in talks to play clare in a film version of the time traveller's wife.. (she's the only actor "attached" to the film at this point)

brad pitt is one of the producers... and this is mentioned on imdb
Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt made headlines when they bought the film rights to Niffenegger's novel before it was released to the public.

i'd be interested to see how the film turns out and if niffinegger will have any input about how it will be visually portrayed

i'm a bit disappointed that it's going to be done by a major studio. i can see, and want to see, this film being a really great indie film. but oh well. i don't really like rachel mcadams as clare, but brad pitt was originally supposed to star in this film and i would have died if that were the case - i think he'd be horrible! i would be really, really mad if he were in it.

i would like to think that niffenegger will have a TON of input into this film. i think she also has screenwriting credits.

if you like this artist- you should check out Munch's prints. same kine thing.

oceanharlot said:
if you like this artist- you should check out Munch's prints. same kine thing.
i'm very familiar with his work! they're also very beautiful. he's one of my favorites.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->