• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Balenciaga

I just bought the white cork platform sandals from 07! I love them, and even though I already got the black ones, they were too cheap not to buy :D Does anyone else have the white ones? Can't wait to get them in the mail :smile:

When do the pre-fall items hit the stores?

I must keep an eye on the pre-fall shoes, they seem amazing, i wish it was different views pictures :/

What do you guys think of this pair I am considering of getting them and also any advice on sizing ?
Picture2-3.png

yoox

I like that pair alot...I think that they run pretty TTS

so ummmmm yeaaa....last week i took a little trip to DSW
Where I discovered the balenciaga lego shoes on INSANITY SALE
for $60!

I bought them, eventhough they were a tad tight.
Of course they are the version that has the straps and none of the lego pieces, but I never even knew that DSW carried such high end names.
SURPRISE for me!

A par of Balenciaga Harness booties Fall 06 were just sold on ebay.

Before you get sad, the person selling these were from Singapore, first time seller, ONE PICTURE was only shown, none of my questions were answered, well just keep reading....

I asked the seller that had on their listing , "Bought from a reputable ebayer a few days ago however the size was just not right for me." - ebay seller's words.

I know this is a lie bc i check everyday for balenciaga boots and these boots havent been listed in months. So, I sent him/her a message asking to see the link of where they bought the boot since it was just "a few days ago" (ebay keeps links for months to a year of listings), I asked for more pictures, never did I get another reply with ANY of these questions answered.

It was sold below what was asked for.

I am thinking someone was so happy to find these and just accepted. I was willing to go higher if he/she complied , NEVER did I get a reply.

I think this was a fraud. I bought the knee high versions brand new of these last year from an ebay seller that made me feel comfortable and was so nice. If this person wasn't scheming they could have sent me the pictures and would have made a greater profit. This begs the question if this person is legit.

What do you guys/girls think about this? Am I right or wrong?

The reason I post this here is bc I hope this person is a TFS member and they will see this.

looks like a legit transaction to me. ^

love what i am seeing from this season very much.

^^they didn't send extra pictures or answer questions and I was willing to pay way more. With eBay it's better to go with gut instincts.

I saw the original listing on ebay a week ago or so from which that seller bought it from and I believe the transaction is legit.

^ Way too much! I sold 3 pairs of Balenciagas from Fall 2007 for less than $300 each. I have seen other rare Bal shoes go for up to $700-800, but $2,000 seems pretty steep for booties from F06.....

Those are lovely. Oh, how do I envy you girls for having interesting footwear

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicochanvinlabeill
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->