Balmain-3.jpg

Balmain-4a.jpg

Balmain-4.jpg

Balmain-8.jpg

Balmain-9.jpg

Balmain-10.jpg

photo: Michael Hainey of GQ.com

Last edited by a moderator:
some is atrocious, but the blazer and the coat look fine to me. but still, so very basic...

The leather jacket and the two coats are great. I like the little details they added.

Very gorgeous! God i need money for buy this: € 2227.50 Jacket maybe!

I would assume that most men have all of the items already from the pictures posted so why would anyone want to buy them from Balmain. There's nothing unique about them. I don't get how his womenswear can have such a strong identity and point-of-view and his menswear continues to be basic items that most men have had for years. A simple blazer, peacoat, combat boots, and moto-jacket?? Seriously? Where is the actual design?

^ I agree. I think Christophe designs his menswear after his own wardrobe and he has a very simplistic style. I do wish his menswear collection had more innovation

Omg I want everything :woot: the leather jacket is WOW!
Someone please give me $100.000 :lol:

im not liking these especially when their charging SOOO much money for these pieces

This is not as edgy or good as the womenswear.Very cool,indeed ,but maybe not worth the money.

I think the only thing Im gonna like about this collection is gonna be the jackets. Too bad they are extermly over priced.

once again,army surplus and for their exorbitant prices? somebody needs to take some cues from helmut lang,watanabe or a.f. vandevorst. at least these designers know(and knew) how to interpret their affinity for surplus clothing with actual design,but i see none of that here. just a few surface details that can easily be customised by anybody. and probably more interestingly,mind you.

Um yeah, nothing remarkable here. Typical as usual. Plus, I can guarantee you can easily find any of these pieces at your nearest H&M.

cheap as usual, but there is always something intriguing in the detail. "the balmain touch"

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->