Barbara Pecsi

youarearockstar

utterly superfluous
Reaction score
I'm smitten with Barbara Pecsi. There, I said it. This Hungarian knockout could very well be a runway force to be reckoned with in the coming weeks, and I can certainly see why. What with her incredible frame, gorgeous blue eyes, and long haunting face, Barbara is a show-stopper for sure. :heart:

Barb1.jpg
Barb18.jpg

Barb3.jpg
Barb2.jpg

(elite models)

height - 5'10.5"
bust - 33"
waist - 23"
hips - 34.5"
hair - light brown / eyes - blue

Last edited by a moderator:
Atelier, if I didn't love you so much I might be bitter at you for beating me to the punch! :lol:

Barb19.jpg

The last time we were this excited about a Barbara coming to New York, she sold out Madison Square Garden and sang The Way We Were. Alright so you may not know 15 year old Barbara Pecsi yet but give her a few shows and you too will fall for this 179cm Hungarian. Our collective jaws first dropped when Orsi, who along with Babette are the two booker extraordinaires at Budapest’s Attractive Model Agency, sent us Barbara’s video. Barbara is gorgeous! She moves with grace and has the loveliest, most expressive smile.

Elite NY’s very own Roman Young had already taken notice of course. “I hounded Orsi about Barbara until she gave her to me… She has this hauntingly beautiful face that immediately draws you in.” Barbara arrived in New York two weeks ago. “Taking polaroids was definitely a joy. I asked her to give me somber and happy and sexy and she delivered in every way,” tells us Roman. We can totally see that!

Barbara got her feet wet at last summer’s Alta Moda in Rome where she looked regal! In Paris, she’s placed with Nathalie and in Hamburg with Spin. All this is great news for the girl whose dream is to be a top model. Her “flawless” body is bestowed with unquestionably chic 84cm-59cm-87cm measurements. Hello designers’ dreams! And big photographers too.

Barb20.jpg

(images and text from theones2watch.net)

Last edited by a moderator:
Atelier, if I didn't love you so much I might be bitter at you for beating me to the punch! :lol:

(images and text from theones2watch.net)

Touché, my friend. You got me Aneta (who's in my queue)! :heart:

And just remember everyone, it's P-e-c-s-i. She definitely deserves our support and the people at her mother agency are pure gems so I couldn't be happier for them. :D

I like Elite's new web design. And Barbara has HUGE eyes. Elite spells her name "PESCI" on the site though, so who is right?

110.jpg

elitemodel.com

^You're quite welcome manette! I'm happy to see that you like her as well.

I like Elite's new web design. And Barbara has HUGE eyes. Elite spells her name "PESCI" on the site though, so who is right?

Well according to Atelier, when he was speaking with her mother agency, they confirmed that it was Pecsi. I'm assuming that since Elite was updating their website, it just misspelled in the conversion. After all, Pesci is far more common, but I think its actually Pecsi.

Wow, thanks for the thread !!
I've seen her on attractive website a few days ago. They yesterday saw her on theones2watch and my first impression was that I've already seen her somewhere... it was the same Barbara (I should read more carefully the text on o2w rather than get mad about the pictures then wondering where I've seen her :blush::P).

Can't wait to see when she'll be up on Nathalie's board !

^You're quite welcome manette! I'm happy to see that you like her as well.

Well according to Atelier, when he was speaking with her mother agency, they confirmed that it was Pecsi. I'm assuming that since Elite was updating their website, it just misspelled in the conversion. After all, Pesci is far more common, but I think its actually Pecsi.

hehe, Pesci maybe is more common but not as a Hungarian name !!! :D
it's sure she's Pecsi (actually Pécsi).
There are surnames what come from towns name and get an "i" the end of them - it means like: from Hungary to Hungarian - now at her name: from Pécs to Pécsi.
And the funniest thing is that coincidence she is from Pécs - just as she said in this video. :smile:

Btw, i'm happy for this girl, with her clean, calm face and long shapes she looks like a burgeoning spring tree.
i hope she will be great on the runway too.
:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giuliagiachetti
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->