• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Belgian Models

ialmrnt5

Reaction score
There are very few, but the ones out there have all made it quite big: Ann Catherine Lacroix, An Oost, Elise Crombez, Kim Peers, Anouk Lepere, Delfine Bafort, Hannelore Knuts, & the new Belgian Hanne Gaby Odiele.

Belgian models on the cover of Italian Vogue, photographed by Steven Meisel.

4vrisk5.png

{iconography}

Ann Catherine Lacroix, Kim Peers, Anouk Lepere, Delfine Bafort and Hannelore Knuts were on the vogue nippon 2001 aug!!!!!5 five belgian models!!!!wanna get this issue so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are very few, but the ones out there have all made it quite big: Ann Catherine Lacroix, An Oost, Elise Crombez, Kim Peers, Anouk Lepere, Delfine Bafort, Hannelore Knuts, & the new Belgian Hanne Gaby Odiele.

Belgian models on the cover of Italian Vogue, photographed by Steven Meisel.

{iconography}

and don't forget Helen Feskens , Ingrid Parewijck , Jessica van der Steen & Ingrid Seynhaeve ! :heart:

^ Under supermodels.nl & that other big model site she is listed as Belgian.

Ann Catherine Lacroix, Elise Crombez, Anouk Lepere, Hannelore Knuts and Hanne Gaby Odiele :heart: They are my one of favorite models.

Ann Catherine Lacroix, Kim Peers, Anouk Lepere, Delfine Bafort and Hannelore Knuts were on the vogue nippon 2001 aug!!!!!5 five belgian models!!!!wanna get this issue so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG :woot: I want to see the editorial!

Tanga Moreau

modelwire. tangas thread

Don't forget Jill Bauwens, who was doing well last season, now it's a bit quiet but I wouldn't give up on her.
And then there is Louise Maselis who won Elite Model Look 2008, she has a great future in modelling

Anouk Lepere in Lifting Foundation Shiseido
my scans from ELLE Russia September 2005

Kjell Bracke

Jessica Vandersteen

m9ptsp.jpg

Maaike De Pauw

2hmlb1f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
the gloriously elegant inge geurts-

000000054047-inge_geurts-fullsize.jpg

000000054035-inge_geurts-fullsize.jpg

fashionmodeldirectory.com