Bella Hadid Is The Newest Face Of Christian Dior Cosmetics

Well, she is my favourite insta girl/nepotist model. She is more beautiful than her sister, Kendall and all the other ones combined.

And I'll say it: she looks better than 95% of the Victoria's Secret models so it could be worse. From all the insta girls, nepotists, VS and celebrities, she is not bad at all. I'm just happy it is not someone too plastic-y like Kylie Jenner or Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.

She's beautiful. She fits with the other women they have had recently as ambassadors. They want people who come with buzz and followings of their own Rihanna, J. Law, hell even Daenerys Targaryen are in ads, Bella makes sense.

I used to think Bella was an interesting alternative to Gigi, the 'dark side' to her blonde sister. But it seems she only has one facial expression for all her work. At the start, it was sultry, but now it seems as if her face is permanently set to 'miserable'. So I can't say this news excites me.

I personally kinda like her. I'm more excited about Peter Philips' future beauty series to be honest, he's so charming.

she is pretty for sure, but was hoping for a more "out of this world" kind of look, this being dior...

But it seems she only has one facial expression for all her work. At the start, it was sultry, but now it seems as if her face is permanently set to 'miserable'.

I agree. I don't really know how to explain this, but I feel like she is not comfortable with her new face and doesn't know how to move it/how to be expressive...

I wonder if she is a model or a celebrity in this case. This is the first time one of those Insta-celebs-models is getting a contract with such a big fashion. Gigi was the face of Tom Ford (beauty + fashion) but only for 1 season i believe and at the time, she wasn't really famous...

Does it mean that Bella will be like all Dior ambassador, wearing Dior everywhere and everytime or that she will be like any model, being allowed to pose, work for other brands?

I like her face but I still don't know if she can model. Guess I'll just wait until more campaigns come out

What a blow to Gigi's ego! that she got Maybelline and Bella got Dior :lol:
I like the first image and I don't care about her surgeries, she's not the first model to have something done nor she be the last.
From all these insta models, Bella is the most HF imo so I think it's a good fit, if Dior has to have a celeb model fronting a campaign.

MTE. I roll my eyes every time bring up with the plastic surgery thing, like she was the only model in the world who have done that. It's pathetic...

Anyway, good for her! Beauty is her strongest asset, imo. She has killer eyes.

I doubt Gigi is mad, Maybelline definitely pays more than Dior for makeup. Although the prestige of it being Dior, is something to envy.

I don't like her as a Dior girl. I think people bring up sugery because her face literally is a different person. But it's great work.

This is some serious "single white female" move to bring Bella on as the face of Dior when they already have Jennifer doing cosmetics as well :huh:.

So instead of putting jennifer lawrence in the beauty ads they're just going for a cheaper lookalike...personally I would've went for a Charlize lookalike but that's just me

The only thing I liked about raf's Dior was that he was one of the few big designers who wouldn't play into this instagram nepotism game at all. Now that he's gone they're just trashing this house so bad. It's like someone spray painting bad vulgar graffiti and throwing toilet paper on a pristine palace, it so reeks of desperation it's pathetic...this is Dior, have some dignity

What a coup for her. So basically they really want to create this cool group of Dior mix but it will never happen because it's not organic like the Chanel, Givenchy or Balmain or even Vuitton crew because they don't have a creative director who has more personal connections with their spokespersons.

Some of their spokespersons were signed under different creative directors and it doesn't fit when the new one comes in. Especially now that they are trying way to hard. At the end of the day, as much as Dior has prestige over let's say a Maybelline girl, she would be just another forgettable Dior girl but not 'Chanel' girl.

Bella has grown on me tremendously, so I'm not mad at this. Good for her.

It's still just kind of crazy to me, the rapid rise of these nepotism girls. We're in a new era indeed.

Wow Dior Beauty really does love their anti-black ambassadors! First Ondria Hardin and now Bella Hadid! Both are beautiful but it's kinda hypocritical that they fired Galliano for his anti-Semitic antics but have since hired these two. Anyways.

I always felt that Galliano at least was consistently diverse with his model choices. Now they're all just bland white models that all look very alike and don't even model very well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcad1947
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->