I don’t like her for athleisure, I’m sure she works out tons between rehearsals, her kids and going to the gym to get into performing shape but when I think of Beyoncé I think of unapologetic grander than life glamour.

Imagine if she did a high heel line, that would sell out like crazy. She could partner with Stuart Weitzman, who does her custom performing shoes... comfortable, wearable glamorous high heels, she would be perfect for that.

I believe she was going to do a line with Guizeppe Zanetti a while back but that never came through.

Anyways, excited about her UK Vogue December cover, I hope Edward went all out for her, custom couture, exotic settings, new make up looks, great photographer.

It should come out Nov 6th if the rumors on the cover rumor thread are true.

British Vogue, December 2020
Beyonce%20Mugler%20Copilot%20cover.jpg

Beyonce%20Ivy%20Park%20Copilot%20cover.jpg
Beyonce%20McQueen%20Copilot%20cover.jpg

vogue.co.uk

BEYONCE KNOWLES in Vogue Magazine, UK December 2020
beyonce-knowles-in-vogue-magazine-uk-december-2020-5.jpg
beyonce-knowles-in-vogue-magazine-uk-december-2020-4.jpg

hawtcelebs​

1. Beyoncé and Jay-Z
With him in Tom Ford and Dior and her in Balmain, Burberry, Alon Livné and Loza Maléombho, the first family of hip-hop and R&B always project a regal grandeur and epic sense of swagger.

Teo van den Broeke, Style and Grooming Director, British GQ: “Jay-Z and Beyoncé run the world and they know it – and not just in musical terms. Not since the heady 1990s days of peak Posh’n’Becks have a pair owned the world of collaborative couple style with such élan and ease. Extra points to Jay for that killer candy suit.”
--gq-magazine.co.uk​

Beyoncé and Megan Thee Stallion accept the Best Rap Performance award for 'Savage' onstage during the 63rd Annual GRAMMY Awards at Los Angeles Convention Center on March 14, 2021 in Los Angeles, California.

BNeUBtc.jpg

5BYQMAJ.jpg

Uz2wlIv.jpg

3TNUemG.jpg

zimbio.com

I need a better pic of her last Burberry gown, it looks great! Wish she would have worn that to the main ceremony.

US Harper's Bazaar September 2021

BEYONCÉ'S EVOLUTION
Photographer:
Campbell Addy
Stylists: Samira Nasr & Marni Senofonte
Hair: Jawara & Nakia Rachon
Make-Up: Francesca Tolot
Model/Celebrity: Beyoncé

harpersbazaar.com

gq most stylish couples

6. beyonce and jay-z
081121_MSC_06.jpg
"The reign of the first family of hip-hop and R&B continues. Together, in the groundbreaking new Tiffany & Co campaign, they project a regal grandeur and epic sense of swagger."
gq-magazine.co.uk​

2022 Academy Awards, 3/27/22
55916823-0-image-a-51_1648489675817.jpg

dailymail.co.uk

Jay-Z's annual Gold Party at the Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood, 3/27/22
55993319-0-Dressed_to_impress_The_star_showed_off_her_look_from_husband_Jay-a-31_1648629552284.jpg

55993313-0-Va_va_voom_Beyonce_40_has_wowed_with_her_latest_Instagram_post_p-a-30_1648629542757.jpg

dailymail.co.uk​

I hate that it’s a nude dress since it’s been done to death but she looks amazing and she really understands how to give a flawless illusion of nude. This and her 2015 Met Gala gown are perfect examples. In performances she always wears her nude tights to cover anything, they translate well to red carpets/gowns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->