Blac Chyna

EnVogueLove

Reaction score
Angela Renee White (born May 14, 1987), professionally known as Blac Chyna, is an American model, make-up artist, fashion designer, and entrepreneur.

Chyna was born on May 14, 1987 in Washington, D.C. Her mother's name is Shalana Hunter, also known as Miss Toni. At the age of 18, Chyna began stripping under the pseudonym "Dora Renee". In 2008, Chyna relocated to Miami to attend Johnson and Wales University. While attending school, Chyna began dancing at the Old Diamonds under the name "Cream". Shortly after, she started dancing at Miami's King Of Diamonds.

In 2010, rapper Drake name dropped Blac Chyna in his hit single "Miss Me", prompting more buzz for Chyna. In November 2010, Chyna was recruited to play the role of rapper Nicki Minaj's stunt double in the music video for Kanye West's "Monster" featuring Jay-Z, Rick Ross, and Nicki Minaj. In November 2011, Blac Chyna was cast as the main female role for Rapper Tyga's single "Rack City". In August, Blac Chyna was name dropped again, this time by rapper Nicki Minaj in 2 Chainz's "I love dem Strippers". In December 2013, Blac Chyna launched her online Boutique entitled "88fin", filled with new clothing and products from her clothing line of the same name.That Same Month, Chyna Launched her own Brand of Eye Lashes called "LASHED by Blac Chyna".

On September 29, 2014, Blac Chyna officially opened her Lashed Bar in California. The Lashed Bar offers eyelashes, eyelash extensions, lash strips, make up, facials, threading, eyebrow tinting, body waxes, eyelash tinting, spray tans, body wraps, and facial threading.

Chyna met Rapper Tyga on October 5, 2011, at The F.A.M.E Tour After Party with Chris Brown while working at King of Diamonds in Miami. They became an official Couple on November 9, 2011, while shooting the music Video for Tyga's hit single "Rack City". On October 16, 2012, Tyga and Blac Chyna's son, King Cairo Stevenson was born. That same day Tyga purchased a $6.5 million mansion in Calabasas, California for his new family. In December 2012, Blac Chyna confirmed that she and Tyga were engaged. In August, 2014, the couple brokeup and called it quits.

dailymail

bossip.com

dailymail

So in theory she hangs out with Kim? Not a plus point on Kim's behalf. I can see how many things they have in common though....hahahaha

So in theory she hangs out with Kim? Not a plus point on Kim's behalf. I can see how many things they have in common though....hahahaha

No, they don't hang out anymore cause Kim's sister Kylie is dating Tyga now (Blac Chyna's ex ).

Omg she has a thread now?! I've been following her for quite a bit of time (also the main reason I created IG) but her style is just typical stripper IG "model" hoping to get a bunch of likes on pics...

Her body is amusing to look at though. Sometimes I think she looks great but then other pics show her ridiculous body. She's Nicki Minaj on steroids (and more injections)

Blac Chyna showed off her growing bump in a skintight aquamarine dress while out in West Hollywood; June 2016

dailymail

Blac Chyna, 28, flaunted her pregnancy figure as she filmed a segment for her tv show at Spilled Ink Tatoo in Encino, California; June 2016

dailymail

Blac Chyna was seen getting out of her new car in Los Angeles; April 2016

dailymail

Reality star Blac Chyna and a friend stop by a law office in Los Angeles, California on January 4, 2017

zimbio

BLAC CHYNA at Maxim Hot 100 Party in Hollywood 06/24/2017

credit: hawtcelebs

BLAC CHYNA Out and About in Los Angeles 07/06/2017

I'd rather not touch up on the drama that happened with Rob and Chyna yesterday - but to put it briefly/vaguely, Rob went all the way off on his social media to the point that his Instagram got disabled.

BLAC CHYNA Leaves a Photoshoot in Los Angeles 07/07/2017

BLAC CHYNA at a Nail Salon in Hollywood 07/07/2017

BLAC CHYNA Night Out in Los Angeles 07/08/2017

BLAC CHYNA at ABC Studios in Burbank 07/09/2017

She got a restraining order against Rob today.

BLAC CHYNA Arrives at ATL for a Club Appearance in Los Angeles 07/15/2017

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frikandel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->