Bonnie Chen

Garage magazine

Valerija Kelava, Emily Baker, Anais Mali and Bonnie Chen styled by Giovanna Battaglia, makeup by Ayami Nishimura and hair by Rudi Lewis. Art Work by Jo Ratcliffe.

sharif.st

Models: Shu Pei (Next), Bonnie Chen (Next) & Kong Ling Ling (Next)
Editorial: The Shape of the City
Magazine: Vogue Nippon, July 2012
Photographer: Cédric Buchet
Stylist: Sophia Neophitou

source asianmodelsblog.blogspot.com

Fabulous London
Model Bonnie Chen for Harper’s Bazaar China, July 2012.
Photographed by Zack Zhang.

source photoshootbloger.blogspot.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Why isn't she booking more high profiled editorials?! I mean this girl has all the goodies, and talking about razor sharp cheek bones, and her ability to look dynamic through still images. Give this girl a big break!

Show Package – Milan S/S 13: Next (Women)

Bonnie_Chen.jpg

models

Thanks for the posts AriLove! Are there more shows she walked for? Her cheekbones ^_^:heart:

Most underrated model ever. She could've very well exploded along the maute-girl trend. I don't know if it's a mismanagement for Next's part, or if her reception hasn't been good. I just know that she's flawless and deserves blue-chip work.

^She has said that Next was the only agency interested in her when she started initially. She is criticised for her 'commercial' looks but when she has shot commercials for Mercedes e-class with Clooney (!!) and Clare Keller of Chloe takes her to the MET ball I don't think she can complain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Riska21
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->