Bottega Veneta Bags

ignitioned32

Mannikin
Reaction score
Radio Maier
Bottega Veneta turns industrial trash into awards show treasure

LOS ANGELES: Wednesday, February 25, 2004

WHAT: Bottega Veneta’s Gold Catena Knot Bag

WHY: You couldn’t miss a scarlet-frocked Poppy Montgomery at the SAGs, but her gold catena knot Bottega Veneta clutch almost stole the show. Creative director Tomas Maier fashioned the sleek knot-shaped piece out of radio coils and crafted the bag exclusively for the awards season. “Tomas likes to fashion luxurious pieces out of ordinary materials, like the radio coils,” said a company rep. “Each season, he creates a different ‘knot’ bag, so that a person eventually would amass a collection of different knots.” Celeb stylist Jessica Paster worked with Poppy and was thrilled to discover the clutch. “It’s a beautiful accessory…I just thought it looked like a piece of jewelry,” she said. “And Poppy loved that she could fit all her things inside.”

WHERE: Bags are custom-made. Call 877-362-1715

PRICE: $1,050
JIM SHI

Opinions?

Attachments

• 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 42
We need a topic for Bottega Veneta bags! Once you've owned (or perhaps even felt) one... there's no turning back. The feel is unbeatable and only gets better with time, and the signature woven leather is classic :smile:

My first Bottega bag is this but in brown. I am in love.

6065_index.jpg

I'm sure there's tons of Bottega fans out there! Please share by posting stories, pictures, questions, news... anything really :flower:

:wink:
We need a topic for Bottega Veneta bags! Once you've owned (or perhaps even felt) one... there's no turning back. The feel is unbeatable and only gets better with time, and the signature woven leather is classic :smile:

I absolutely agree. I have two and adore them, especially my black woven hobo. The workmanship is flawless and they wear forever.
I cannot wait for the new fall bags to arrive.

My mom is absolutely obsessed with them! She has been buying Bottega Venetta Bags for over twenty years and has like 20 of them. They are her absolute favorite.

They arent my faves really, although I do from time to time borrow this one clutch of hers.

Nice bag chocsta

Bottega Veneta! Absolutely amazing quality bags and a price tag to match! They are so luxurious, and the weave is classic. They use some lovely dark browns too.

I'm gonna head to Bottega Veneta in London this weekend for a look! :P

Oceanharlot, 20 BVs! That's impressive :wink:

how much do BV bags cost

i would put a question mark but i cant find it on this keyboard

About a 1000 pounds I think, from the BV boutique. I'll ring them and check up!

I love bottega veneta! So luxurious and classic, absoloutly wonderful quality :heart:

Originally posted by Craig@Jul 23 2004, 04:40 AM
Nice bag chocsta

Bottega Veneta! Absolutely amazing quality bags and a price tag to match! They are so luxurious, and the weave is classic. They use some lovely dark browns too.
I'm gonna head to Bottega Veneta in London this weekend for a look! :P

Oceanharlot, 20 BVs! That's impressive :wink:
[snapback]314592[/snapback]​

Thank you! I just love their dark brown leather... my bag is in the dark brown and it was the first colour I fell in love with :blush:

Hope you find something you like this weekend... if not just looking at the bags is an experience in itself :wink:

Originally posted by oceanharlot@Jul 23 2004, 12:52 AM
My mom is absolutely obsessed with them! She has been buying Bottega Venetta Bags for over twenty years and has like 20 of them. They are her absolute favorite.

They arent my faves really, although I do from time to time borrow this one clutch of hers.
[snapback]314465[/snapback]​

Good point here

I think they are a little too classic and don't appeal to a cool, young generation

People always seem to say 'my mother/grandmother has a lovely BV bag'

love this one. was thinking of getting in it GRASS GREEN (yes they come in wacky colors) but still undecided.
it cost 450 EUROS :blush:

I've always loved their bags. there is one I saw in a recent mag ad. It seems to be pretty big and it's SILVER!! does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Originally posted by Kora@Jul 24 2004, 01:36 AM
I've always loved their bags. there is one I saw in a recent mag ad. It seems to be pretty big and it's SILVER!! does anyone know what I'm talking about?
[snapback]315092[/snapback]​

I've been looking for that bag also its beautiful, i've been after a gorgeous silver leather bag for a while now and i saw that and i know i have to get it, sadly all i know about it is that its bottega veneta, i don't know the price range or anything :S

i own the deerskin hobo and i must say that i really agree with all of you who said that bottega veneta's bags are amazing quality... because they really are! they're extremely durable, and the leather is some of the most supple and gorgeous i have ever felt. :wub:

Attachments

• bottega_deerskin_hobo.jpg
    bottega_deerskin_hobo.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 41
Bottega Veneta

A few of my favorites....

Just got this orange one ..what do u guys think...

Attachments

• bottega4.jpg
    bottega4.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 44
  • bottega5.jpg
    bottega5.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 36

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member