Bottega Veneta F/W 2013/2014 : Raquel Zimmermann & Mathias Lauridsen by Ralph Gibson

Flashbang

Mr. Magic
Reaction score
For the past few years, Bottega Veneta designer Tomas Maier has taken an artistic approach to his campaigns, tapping multidisciplinary photographers such as Nan Goldin, Nick Knight, Annie Leibovitz, Jack Pierson, Peter Lindbergh, and more to bring a dynamic edge to his ads. Dubbed the Art of Collaboration, the project continues this season, with Maier commissioning New York-based artist Ralph Gibson to lens the Fall ’13 campaign. Best known for his eerie images with erotic undertones, Gibson turned out a series of moody snaps for the Italian house. His high-impact shots, which star Fall ’13 show-opener Raquel Zimmermann, debut above, exclusively on Style.com.
style.com

Attachments

• Bottega-Venetas-Fall-13-Ads.jpg
    Bottega-Venetas-Fall-13-Ads.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 155
Love the menswear shot. It's gorgeous and haunting.
Not a fan of that womenswear shot. I don't know if it's the final product, but the framing is weird and she looks copy pasted onto the background. However, I need to see it in better quality to make my final judgement.

Raquel looks unrecognizable here, but other than that it looks nice so far!

The concept is very interesting but so far those pictures weren't the best.

Love the styling in the first shot. Can't wait to see more

I think Raquel's is very architectural, the backdrop and tailoring goes hand in hand. Nice juxtaposition.

It's a stark contrast to Mathias's, a portrait of a gentleman.

What a shame that they didn´t follow last season´s direction, I would have loved to see Raquel by PL...

Esquire 2013 August

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmozale
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->