• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Brazilian Street Style

^You were probably on Zona Sul, right (Copacabana, Ipanema, Leme etc)? People don't wear much clothes in the beach neighbourhoods. But if you go anywhere else, you'll see people fully dressed. And most people on Speedos are probably tourists. :wink:

no turists i assure you. but this was one of the things i loved about rio!!
but yes, it was in zona sulB). i am still surprised by the people's reaction, and the funniest part is i took all the clothes i cannot wear in my city because they don't cover enough!!!:lol:
although obviously in general, being a beach tropical city, i think people tend to dress with less coverage, in addition to the brazilian spirit wich is always so up-beat that you feel like you are in a coma!! i'll try to find some pictures, but i doubt i took anything worthy.:unsure:

Pics taken in São Paulo, all from vistasim.com.br **do not post links for credits, please**

(I went to high school with the girl in the first pic! :lol:)

vista-casa-8.jpg

vista-casa-5.jpg

augusta5.jpg

augusta3.jpg

augusta6.jpg

augusta2.jpg

vista-650.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
More pics taken in São Paulo, all from vistasim.com.br **do not post links for credits, please**

umbrella.jpg

umbre.jpg

jeune.jpg

rai1.jpg

nite4.jpg

nite3.jpg

nitenow1.jpg

nitenow2.jpg

It's not cool to see the Brazilian Street Style topic so down. There's plenty good looks around here.

^ you cannot promote your site here, kinkaid. if you have material to share, please post it here or visit the assigned threads for blog promotion in the Personal Style section.

So.. Yvan Rondic went back to São Paulo and snapped more goodies. :zorro::heart:

yvan1.jpgyvan2.jpg

yvan3.jpgyvan4.jpg

yvan5.jpgyvan6.jpg
[facehunter.blogspot.com]

yvan7.jpgyvan8.jpg

yvan9.jpgyvan10.jpg

yvan12.jpgyvan13.jpgyvan14.jpg
[yvanrodic and facehunter at blogspot.com]

He took some pictures of the city, not just streetstyle, which are quite nice, definitely worth checking out (here).
this one's my favorite.. I need to hang this on my bed lamp as a reminder of what's important :lol::heart:..

IMG_7028.jpg
[yvanrodic.blogspot.com]

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicochanvinlabeill
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->