Brenda Song pregnant by Trace Cyrus!

oh wow, that was definitely unexpected

Yeah she was a role model to my little sister who watches disney channel alot but when you see her in interviews she seems very down-to-earth and real, unlike her Disney Channel co-stars, so I actually liked her. And then I read this, and was EXTREMELY shocked, as I thought she was cultured and not trashy, but we were wrong... Trace... just google him and you'll see that he's the more idiot version of Miley Cyrus (if that's possible)

just because she's pregnant doesn't mean she's trashy :rolleyes: my younger cousin met her once and she was very nice and likable

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah but she's 22. She could have easily gone to college and studied theater or something off that nature...

Yeah but she's 22. She could have easily gone to college and studied theater or something off that nature...

You say this like she was choosing between getting involved with Trace and going to college ... they aren't mutually exclusive, after all ... but probably the majority of people in the business never finish college, and many never start. Someone like James Franco is a real exception ...

I don't think is as shocking as say, Britney's sister getting pregnant but being Trace's baby momma is a whole other story. :innocent:

LOLworthy i guess?
all kinds of publicity are good publicity.
Is she or isn't she. After news broke that Brenda Song was expecting her first child with boyfriend Trace Cyrus, Miley Cyrus' brother, the Disney star's mother is now saying that Song is not pregnant.
"She's actually not pregnant ... It's very upsetting to our family because of what I'm going through and it's not how we raised her," Song's mother, Mai Song, told Star magazine (via Radar Online).
Photos of a very un-pregnant Song, 23, surfaced Tuesday, prompting many to wonder why "The Social Network" star's stomach had yet to show any indication of a growing baby bump.
Song and Cryus, 22, have been dating for quite some time but Song isn't Miley's brother's first high-profile relationship -- he has previously been linked to Demi Lovato.
It looks like Hilary Duff has reclaimed her spot as the reigning pregnant Disney star of the moment.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/14/brenda-song-not-pregnant-mother-says_n_961779.html

So........ It was a hoax? Who's the source for when it first surfaced?
Posted via Mobile Device

:shock: What? It took this long to confirm it? Why didn't her management clear the rumors back when the story broke?

The fact that it actually took that long makes me think of one sad thing...

I'm thinking they were just banking on the attention from this, but who knows...

maybe she had an abortion?

I wasn't shocked that she was pregnant it was just that I didn't know she was going out with him!! hahaha how bizarre.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonic boom
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->