Brooklyn Decker

Brooklyn Decker watches her fiance in action 2008 US Tennis Open - Day 7 New York City, USA - 31.08.08

Here's the full set from Bellazon....

bellazon

This may sound really weird, but I'm having such a hard time trying to figure out if I prefer Brooklyn over Tori Praver or not! lol! I think they're sort of similar ( probably since they're young, blond SI models) but I can't figure out who I find more appealing.
For some reason it's really bugging me!
I always love Tori's face but not always her body. Conversely, I always love Brooklyn's body but I'm not 100% in love with her face all of the time... hmmm...

Last edited by a moderator:
NEW YORK - SEPTEMBER 02: Model Brooklyn Decker watches as her fiance Andy Roddick of the United Statesn against Fernando Gonzalez of Chile

thanks
I agree she can be very pretty and sometime ugly

for me she can look very average and other times gorgeous...though i think sometimes her candids are a lot prettier than her modeling/print work.

^ I agree.
I do think it's ridiculous though that a lot of Roddick fans are saying he's been crap since Brooklyn came a long, and basically blaming her for it. That's just so pitiful, IMO.
She looks lovely in those new candids! Looking like that, she should inspire him to kick-a$$! lol!

I do think it's ridiculous though that a lot of Roddick fans are saying he's been crap since Brooklyn came a long, and basically blaming her for it. That's just so pitiful, IMO.

Roddick's been inconsistent his entire career, and frankly having Brooklyn is a bright spot. His "fans" are justs jealous :rolleyes:

As for the candids above - they are lovely - again proof positive that even when she doesn't get all glammed up for a shoot, she's still a stunning natural beauty.

^ I agree. Actually, the more I look at her the more I actually come to like her " average girl" appeal. She's got the features of a normal American girl, but they're put together in such a way that she's somehow uniquely beautiful. I think that's actually intriguing!

Model Brooklyn Decker and actress Julianne Moore attend the Generra Presentation Spring 2009 fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week on September 5, 2008 in New York City

It would have been nice if she walked in the show as opposed to sitting in the audience...very cute in the dress, though. Thanks for the photos :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stephenandrebecca
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->