Calvin Klein Commercial?

cake_batter

Reaction score
i'm looking for an old calvin klein commercial.

it's black and white, i think it's for ck one or something like that. jennifer pugh is in it, as well as alot of other models. it just shows all the models at a party.

does anyone have a link for it? please help me!

You might have better luck looking in the campaign section of this forum. I think the ad you mentioned is posted there but i'm not sure where.

i think you're looking for the fw 2005-06 calvin klein choice ad
with jp, vlada and solange.

the first pic i post here comes from fmd. fmd says i'ts vlada, but i'm not sure about it. (i think it's jp, but i'm really not very good at recognizing models)

i've got two other ones with three unknown (to me) girls, + vlada and solange, that i can't post because i don't remember where they come from.
(if you really need them maybe you can pm me ?)

Attachments

• 2005et06-fw-choice-vlada.jpg
    2005et06-fw-choice-vlada.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 24
CK Choice also features Jeisa but that isnt the commercial shes looking for.

I know you're looking for the video with the models all sweaty in a white room where everything moves very quickly. The link no longer works but I found some screencaps that some members took when the video was working.

naamloos6on.png
naamloos8al.png

attachment.php

visit4info

Print ad

attachment.php

ardian

kaschemme said:
i think you're looking for the fw 2005-06 calvin klein choice ad
with jp, vlada and solange.

the first pic i post here comes from fmd. fmd says i'ts vlada, but i'm not sure about it. (i think it's jp, but i'm really not very good at recognizing models)

i've got two other ones with three unknown (to me) girls, + vlada and solange, that i can't post because i don't remember where they come from.
(if you really need them maybe you can pm me ?)

It's definitely Vlada there :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xunlaibong
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->