Calvin Klein Jeans S/S 2008 : Kate Bosworth by David Sims

He looks hot! Hope there are more shots of him, and of them together :smile:

I love the way these are photographed. I think kate looks stunning and it's very 'spring' to me. It feels fresh

This campaign starts to look better and better.

i really like this campaign. it's not as good as last season with lara stone, but for a celeb campaign it's pretty good.

Garrett looks great - but, yeah, Kate looks like "These pants don't fit me so well, it makes me want to cry" - wonder if she's tried elevated dopamine or serotonin levels. She looks like she needs it.

i wouldve loved to see other models that reallly match CK but its a change in a way, n its with her, so i dont mind it that much, i take it the good way n plus i think she looks good :smile:

Breathtaking closeup :wub:

Scanned by me from Elle US February

LOL calvin IS waspy IMO

hello. his all white all aryan runway casting reflects it

i adore these. she's perfect for calvin klein. thanks for the scans.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to agree, her close up are very good.

not a fan of this modelling of hers, and not a fan of her movie work. she looked TERRIBLE in Superman with the brown hair. omg. fug

^ but this has nothing to do with superman or her movies.:huh:

I saw these ads in February magazines and I did a double take. Yes she's an actress, but she takes gorgeous photos and I really like these. For a celebrity fronted campaign I think it's gorgeous. One of the best I've seen in a while anyway. I think these are neutral enough that they're more about the brand than the girl, which is how it's supposed to be.

I really think they need Kate Moss or someone edgier/sexier.. .. the jeans campaign isnt the same without her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LiliesAreLovely
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->