Lil-Nas-X-in-Calvin-Klein-Deal-With-It-Campaign.jpg S20_CKJ_CKU_AD_PR_4.jpg
calvin-klein-deal-with-it-campaign-pictures-video (1).jpg

Maluma:
image (3).jpeg S20_CKJ_CKU_AD_PR_18.jpg S20_CKJ_CKU_AD_PR_21.jpg

More:
ERzq42wWkAIp0Nu.jpg S20_CKJ_CKU_AD_PR_27.jpg ERzq7k0WAAEEXHC.jpg
calvin-klein-deal-with-it-campaign-pictures-video (4).jpg

Source: calvinklein.com

Hunter, Kendall and Madonna's singer. The rest should be binned.
Maluma's shots are surprisingly true to the mid-00s aesthetic of the brand.

Maluma’s is the only one that has the remotest hint of CK aesthetic: It’s the Obsession commercial and campaign of the 80s with the staircase set. He still resembles dime-a-dozen gay p*rn trash with all those tats, but at least he’s a red-blooded male.

The rest are hideous and look like stills from Grand Theft Auto.

Watch how the SJWs will complain... 'the shapes are not diverse enough'
I must say it's refreshing to see everyone looking fit, toned and healthy in a campaign for a change.

Damn, Kendall's body looks amazing. I like everyone except Justin Bieber for this to be honest.

I am not invested in CK at all, but damn, Justin looks bad! I don't follow him, did he have some drug problem? The change in his face is notable. I remember he always had spark in his eyes...

SZA, Kendall, and Maluma are the only ones doing anything for me in this. I have a soft spot for Hunter, but her photos are giving me nothing, she’s much better in the actual campaign video.

Oh Maluma... :wub:
Kendall and SZA look stunning, if I were a straight male I believe I'd have those photos up on my walls. I missed the good old-fashioned sexiness in fashion. It's good to have it back, even toned down. It's a nice change from constant green sustainability and what not.
However, none of this speaks Calvin Klein to me. As gorgeous as Hunter is, the sweetness of her campaign looks like Victoria's Secret, Kendall and especially SZA's look like they're promoting Fenty, Justin is just utterly repulsive, and the rest of the boys are something else. Maluma's could pass as CK I guess, but I'm getting more of a Mert & Marcus for Dsquared2 vibe... not that I mind, of course.

Maluma is very sexy but seeing Lil Nas X makes me quite uncomfortable. I mean he is playing the sexy grown man when my little nieces are enjoying his songs.

But very relevant campaign I must say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
molly07
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->