Calvin Klein Underwear F/W 09.10 : Eva Mendes & Jamie Dornan by Steven Klein

so clearly it was taken in the same time frame of the jeans campaign which looks much, much better. I'm not feeling the studio thing with this underwear campaign. I like how he used the shadow in eva's singles but overall the ad doesn't sell me as much as CK jeans. There's not much that differentiates these ads from jeans, besides what they're wearing..which is very lazy on CK staff's behalf...always thinking about saving money :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like her panties :s
and he looks worried about something else and annoyed by her
she is like "begging for more", which is completely understandable I mean look at him :brows:

Eva looks good with jeans on for ck, but for underwear um I think her body is too aggressive

How conveniently similar to Beckhams and Armani...

It is lame, and infective. I hate wet underwear. It is gross in every way. Jamie looks terrible, and Eva looks restless. What is up with his leg... down there on Eva's youknowwhat.

I am all for a sexual spectacle, but (god, I cannot believe I am saying this) I liked this ad better when it was with Posh and her white bread husband.

Wow, the new ones looks provocative to me, especially the right image. And where is jamie ads?

I love those as much as the jeans campaign:D:heart:

Eva is damn hot sexy! :wink: i envy her body. :lol:

but i'm still sad 'cause they replaced my beloved Garrett Neff. :( he should have been in this.

HQs

fashionwindows.net

seriously, jamie...
Hail.gif

^Thanks and I agree! In the last shot Jamie appears to have very big arms and a very big torso because of the shadows.

Last edited by a moderator:
The individual ones are 10 times better than the couple shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hhhhg
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->