• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Camilla Skovgaard

leyla (or anyone else), do you know where we might possibly be able to find this line of shoes in the US? any chance at all? i'm in love with her collection!

This is my next big purchase. I love her shoes.

whatever happened to the heel on the third pair? seems like it snapped or something.

the top two shoes are gorgeous

haha! alejandro i said the same but since it is a sample its all good..... i still love it!

I MUST have one. They are lovely!:heart:

and the shoes that Leyla posted are beyond gorgeous!

I specially adore these in particular. Too bad they are sold out. I emailed there sales customer info I hope they get back to me. I want! I want! A nice christmas gift for myself!

collectionaw07_11black.jpg

camillaskovgaard website.

PS Any info on where to get these shoes will be such a big help for me and will pretty much make life complete! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in lovee with her shoes. Does anyone know where I can find this brand in London? Thankss!

Now we can buy her shoes at shopbop.com:woot:
camil2000312867_prod_medium.jpg

pic: shopbop.com

wow!
i tried on the gold ones earlier, really really comfy but size at least half size big

I love her designs... I only have one pair though...

I'm not that in to pointy shoes - but I love these - the ostrich leather and the color :heart: they go perfectly with my Violet Balenciaga Day :blush:

cs2.jpg
Camillaskovgaard.jpg

here are some from her website.

Spring/ Summer 2007 (my faves)
collection_kjaer1.jpg
collection_kjaer2.jpg

collection_kjaer3.jpg
collection_chair-III.jpg

camillaskovgaard.com

i always like the uppers but since spiky heels dont appeal to me i've never pushed the button to purchase. love the darkside neogoth edge though.

shopbop had some heels on sale a few weeks ago. About 50% off I think. I was soooo tempted to get a pair, but I didn't it :(

Any updates on the sizing??

i am absolutely in love with her boots but right now they're completely out of my budget and access.

ahh a girl can dream -- it's still free!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gordo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->