Caspar Peteus

LittleMsSunshine

Reaction score
DETAILS

If you were to look up the word “viking” in a dictionary, you may well come across Caspar’s headshot. This Nordic newcomer has the fierce warrior presence of his Swedish ancestors – and yet he is also very current and very modern. An artist and painter from Gothenburg, Caspar was discovered in New York City by an agent from Q Model Management. Currently in Milan (with Why Not) and travelling in Europe to gain fashion experience, with his great bone structure, piercing blue eyes and strong personal style, Caspar is a model natural. And we can’t help but think of him as the high fashion version of Jax Teller from Sons of Anarchy – and that’s one patch over party we don’t want to miss.

STATS

Full Name:
Caspar Peteus

Height:
186 cm / 6’1″”

Nationality:
Swedish

Date of Birth:
July 7

AGENCIES

Mother Agency:
Q Model Management NY

Milan:
Why Not Model Management

models.com

I think I just got pregnant from watching that video.

He must be the most beautiful man I've ever seen. Him and Miles McMillan together and I would be dead.

Caspar Petus in Fantastics Mag

qmanagement.typepad.com

addtional shots

seanpwatters.wordpress.com

Last edited by a moderator:
If you were to look up the word “viking” in a dictionary, you may well come across Caspar’s headshot. This Nordic newcomer has the fierce warrior presence of his Swedish ancestors – and yet he is also very current and very modern. An artist and painter from Gothenburg, Caspar was discovered in New York City by an agent from Q Model Management. Currently in Milan (with Why Not) and travelling in Europe to gain fashion experience, with his great bone structure, piercing blue eyes and strong personal style, Caspar is a model natural. And we can’t help but think of him as the high fashion version of Jax Teller from Sons of Anarchy – and that’s one patch over party we don’t want to miss.

stats
Full Name:
Caspar Peteus

Height:
186 cm / 6’1″”

Nationality:
Swedish

Date of Birth:
July 7

qmanagement.typepad.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Blond Ambition–Q Management model Caspar Peteus enters Cesare Medri’s studio to shoot an editorial for the latest issue of Italian magazine Rider. Sporting casual looks focused on warm red hues, Caspar poses for relaxed studio images.

thefashionisto

Antony Morato S/S 2014

jAqPJEC.jpg

instagram/whynotmodels

The Art Institute of New York City F/W 14.15 New York

Art+Institute+New+York+City+Runway+Mercedes+yr9pgZBnLKxl.jpg
Art+Institute+New+York+City+Runway+Mercedes+TbiI9gBPcMgl.jpg

zimbio.com

GQ Russia September 2015
Photographer: Richard Phibbs.
Stylist: Ekaterina Melnikova.

designsfever.com