Catherine Deneuve

I don't think the textures match (very LV), but the proportions are perfect for her.

Actor Catherine Deneuve attends the 70th Anniversary of the 70th annual Cannes Film Festival at Palais des Festivals on May 23, 2017 in Cannes, France.

Pi7IWcB.jpg

fVjDQBG.jpg

zimbio.com

^ Should have taken the belt off again ... I hope someone wasn't standing there saying, 'This needs more waist definition!' No, no it doesn't.

^ Should have taken the belt off again ... I hope someone wasn't standing there saying, 'This needs more waist definition!' No, no it doesn't.

:lol: I agree! Also, she's not very tall so the vertical effect may even have played in her favour.
On the other hand, maybe the dress would look too loose (kaftan-like) without the belt? If that's the case then she can always get the dresser to tighten the waist area.

^ Or honestly they could have just gone with a plain black belt that wouldn't attract so much attention. This way it's too much.

With the belt or without the belt, it doesn't matter.. i don't like this dress.

French Film Festival in Tokyo on June 22, 2017.

N7n40nf.jpg

purepeople.com

Is this dress LV? I could like it, the hemline works for her, not sure about the material and detail. Also nice to see her change her hair.

Catherine Deneuve and Gerard Depardieu attend the 10th Angoulême French-Speaking Film Festival on August 25, 2017 in Angoulême, France.

Charente.jpg

Gerard-Depardieu-Catherine-Deneuve.jpg

Deneuve-ciel.jpg

Gerard-Depardieu-Catherine-Deneuve.jpg

3497710-catherine-deneuve-et-gerard-depardieu-950x0-2.jpg

parismatch.com
purepeople.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I like this look better with a more flowing skirt. The rigidness of it looks weird - as though someone could hold a mirror up her skirt and see everything.

Catherine Deneuve attends the Opening Of The Louis Vuitton Boutique as part of the Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Spring/Summer 2018 on October 2, 2017 in Paris, France.

dickV6G.jpg

95fBY3M.jpg

Catherine Deneuve attends the Saint Laurent show as part of the Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Spring/Summer 2018 on September 26, 2017 in Paris, France.

Y7MutVg.jpg

Catherine Deneuve arrives for the Jaeger-LeCoultre Gala Dinner during the 74th Venice International Film Festival at Arsenale on September 5, 2017 in Venice, Italy.

BmiIgTe.jpg

DjngNrb.jpg

zimbio.com​

(L-R) Catherine Deneuve, Thierry Klifa and Diane Kruger attend the 'Tout nous separe' Premiere at UGC Cine Cite Bercy on October 19, 2017 in Paris, France.

oAWEdw7.jpg

bellazon.com​

She often wears black outfits, it's a little boring, i want to see more colors.

Catherine Deneuve arrives at the Saint Laurent show as part of the Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Fall/Winter 2018/2019 on February 27, 2018 in Paris, France.

i7o2zP5.jpg

mkhYAys.jpg

wwd.com, wireimage.co.uk​

Catherine Deneuve attends the Women in Motion Awards Dinner, presented by Kering and the 71th Cannes Film Festival, at Place de la Castre on May 13, 2018 in Cannes, France.

GI0RUmN.jpg

unv5qUH.jpg

Catherine Deneuve attends 'An Evening Honoring Louis Vuitton and Nicolas Ghesquiere' at Alice Tully Hall at Lincoln Center on November 30, 2017 in New York City.

X7lbBvK.jpg

cTnDIPj.jpg

zimbio.com​

Even vaguely younger.....I want to like the gold 'bustier' but it looks a lot like an armour. One thing one must give her is her excellent taste in trousers. Always fit her impeccably.

That Saint Laurent dress is a disaster!
She should wear more fluid fabrics and straight shapes or even empire waist...

^ Agree on the fabrics ... she seems to love those stiff brocades, and it doesn't end well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->