Celeb Spotting : September/October 2007

kimair

frozen
Reaction score
This thread is for celebrities at random events...
there will be a separate thread for celebs at fashion week and the emmy awards, so please do not put those pics here...

candid pics should go in the candids thread...
please post image credits for all pics or they will be deleted...
thanks!

i was with my friend to see the rudolf stingel exhibit at the whitney (its INSANE btw, if theres any modern art fans near the city here, i suggest you go) and when i was having a cigarette, we walked past the louboutin store, and of course went in (a museum of a different kind, imo:smile:) and there was naomi, she was trying on a pair of sandals and thigh high boots. i complimented her on her yohji skirt and we chatted a bit about shoes, and she was saying that she was trying to wear the last of her spring things, and was ready for fall clothes. she was really sweet, when i told her that she was even prettier in person, she just blushed and said thank you. she was incredibly kind.

Oh thats darling, i love down to earth people. Not all stuck up and cocky:heart:

I don't know... to me approaching a celebrity at a public event, or on a public street is one thing. Doing it inside a private facility when they are trying to conduct personal business is quite another and should be discouraged.

as long as you're not creepy about it (hyperventilate and ask them to sign your ***, then say that you can relate so much to her because you have the same ascending signs), then I think there's no harm in it.

celebrities are not gods they are normal humans. I see nothing wront with approaching them in a friendly civlized manner, or commenting on their clothes wear or bag or whatever...i get sometimes ppl from the street stopping me and asking me where i got my belt, bag or my dress looks cute etc etc...i am human so are celebrites.

Amanda Bynes - Sydney White Premier, 9/20/07

celebutopia.

Danica McKellar @ Comedy Benefit for Breast Cancer Awareness 2007-09-25

celebcity.

same source:

Rihanna - Dsquared Collection Presentation 26-09-2007

cont.:

Melanie Brown @ the Will.I.Am release party 2007-09-26

more:

Sarah Michelle Gellar - US Weekly Hot Hollywood Party 26-09-2007

I was on Harley Street on Monday and I saw Russel Brand. He is very tall (i'm like 5'10 so he must have been like 6'2) and very handsome in person. Frankly he looks exactly like he does on tv. He was very kind, friendly and personable, he asked how I was and where I was from, he took a picture with me and told me I looked great etc and kindly signed an autograph for me. Very nice man, he made my day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Emma Watson @ National Movie Awards 2007 - Awards Room, London, September 28

celebutopia

Malin Akerman - 'The Heartbreak Kid' Los Angeles premiere, 9/27/07

celebutopia.

same source:

Julie Bowen & Constance Zimmer @ Second Annual "babyLOVE" benefit for the March Of Dimes at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Los Angeles, Sept 29

cont.:

Catherine Siachoque Telemundo Celebrates Maria Celeste Arraras Five Year Anniversary

Marcia Gay Harden - First AnnualBenefit Gala HEART ON! to Raise Money and Awareness for Heart Disease, 10/01/07

celebutopia.

I was lmao when I saw this pic!

getty

Looks like someone finally gave Perez what he deserves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->