Celebrity MySpaces

I love reading Elyse Sewell's livejournal. She's very unique.

a lot of bands, artists, have music myspaces, but there are so very many fakes of celebrities out there. If they were real they would most likely be private and just for friends. Some do have ones where they add everyone and post stuff about their careers, but if they have one just for their own friends, it'd probably be private..and they wouldn't put their name in-like how you can search for people? you can give your name so that your page comes up if people search on myspace for you, but if your a celebrity that's too easy so they most likely put in a phony name or none at all

forgot to add: many of the cast members from the Real World or Road Rules have actual myspaces. I'm a major dork and added them, and the ANTM girls, and Christina Ricci, although I highly doubt it's real. :blush: ahh sucha dork, I also added characters from tv shows..like Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy, because they're hysterical to look at!

i've seen Mary-kate and Ashely Olsen and there sister but i forgot her name. Oh and theres Lindsay Lohan but she doesnt talk to the fans she only speaks with friends!

^ yeah I just saw hers, and I'm almost positive it's real b/c she's friends with Kelly Osbourne and people, and in the Lindsay style thread someone said the Kelly O one is deff real. She also has paris hiltons brother, Kourtnay Kardashian (her dad's a music mogul/lawyer I believe), who in turn has other socialites who were cast members with her on filthy rich cattle drive. ( E network)

i was sure it was real and looking on lindsay lohans my space i was sure it was true as on her photos there pretty privet. like shes drunk in most of them and there not paparazzi.

^ ooh thanks for the links. I really am such a loser for adding all these people..pshh oh well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giuliagiachetti
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->